3.8

Mars - M&M's Pretzel

3.8

Pros

Cons

I liked the Pretzel M&M, I love the salt and chocolate.

I enjoyed the Pretzel M&M, I like the salt and sweet.  It reminds me of snack size of chocolate covered pretzels, without the chocolate mess!  I will buy it and keep it in my desk drawer for my 3:00 snack attacks!

Save your money

Heard about these Pretzel M&Ms from a magazine. I couldn't wait to try them. When we got them in at work one day, I tore open the case and bought a bag. I ate one and I was done. I didn't like them at all. I could hardly taste the chocolate. I couldn't really taste anything. I offered them to other Co-Workers. Two other people tried a piece and didn't like it either. The bag was tossed.

Favorite Type of M&M

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

The Pretzel M&Ms are surprisingly tasty. I didn't think they would be that good, but decided to try them anyway. Boy was I wrong! These M&Ms have a bit of a crunch and are sweet and salty, which is the perfect combo in my opinion. I can't get enough of 'em. They are extremely delicious!

Mars' M&M Pretzels review

from Georgia

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I am not a fan of Mars' M&M pretzels. I would not recommend this product to any of my friends. It really doesn't taste great to me. The pretzels are sometimes hard and crunchy and sometimes you really just don't know what you are gonna get out of the bag. Sometimes the pretzels may be overdone or burnt in some areas and other times it'll be just crunchy. I think this is one M&M product the brand could do without. It doesn't taste that great and it doesn't smell that great either.

Sweet and salty.

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I absolutely love Mars M&M pretzel candies! These pretzel candies provide a wonderful mix of sweet and salty flavors. The unique flavor is pleasing to my taste buds. There is not another type of candy that matches the taste of Mars M&M pretzel candies.

So sweet & crunchy

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I think with Mars - M&M's Pretzel i have found a new love. They have the great taste of M&M's milk chocolate with the crunchy salty pretzel inside. The candies are bigger than regular M&M's because of the goodness inside, but because of the size you don't get as many as you do with the traditional bag of M&M's. Mars company is really switching up their game with these M&M's.

These are okay

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I tried these out because I had a coupon and must admit that they taste fine, but I still prefer the peanut, peanut butter and original varieties. You don't really taste the pretzel much compared to the chocolate, but it does add a bit of a dry flavor to it. If you like pretzels, then it is probably worth a try.

Surprisingly delicious

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I do not usually like changes to my favorites. I love regular, peanut, and peanut butter M&Ms, but was skeptical about this one. I was proven wrong though. This product is delicious and the mixture of textures and flavors is a very refreshing taste. Definitely worth a shot!

I'm obsessed!

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I am absolutely obsessed with Pretzel M&M's! I discovered them back when they first came out and I've been a huge fan since. The best part about the pretzel M&M's is the texture! They are sweet and crunchy. They taste totally different than chocolate covered pretzels because you have the hard candy coating on the outside. I found this so unique and so tasty! They also have less fat which is great. I could eat a whole bag of these they're so good! I 100% recommend them.

Not Impressed

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I really like chocolate covered pretzels so I was excited when M & M's Pretzel variation debuted. I was left very disappointed! The pretzel part does not taste like a pretzel at all and it was very hard. It did not have a good texture or flavor. The chocolate tasted very bland. I ate a few of them and threw the rest of them away. I do not exactly know how to explain what these M & M's taste like but it is not like chocolate or pretzels. They are just plain nasty and disgusting.

another meh.... review

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

There's really nothing special about Pretzel M&Ms. While chocolate covered pretzels are delicious, mainly for the crunchiness and sweet but salty flavor combo, these M&Ms aren't really as good as all that. They're not "pretzely" enough to have that same effect. Instead you just end up feeling like you got a batch of M&M's where something went wrong at the factory.

Maybe good for pretzel lovers!

Comments about Mars - M&M's Pretzel:

I like the entire Mars line of M&M's except this one. I do like chocolate covered pretzels but the Pretzel M&M's just did not sit right with me. It is a good concept but I really did not like the taste of the pretzel that was used for this product. Some people may like this combo but I will have to pass from now on.