Other Frozen Foods:
Marketside
Marketside (Walmart) 16" Ultimate Meat Pizza

Marketside (Walmart) 16" Ultimate Meat Pizza

This pizza is huge and has a good amount of cheese and toppings.

Comments about Marketside (Walmart) 16" Ultimate Meat Pizza:

My family and I couldn't finish the whole Marketside 16" ultimate meat pizza because of it's size, which is a good thing. I feel the price is very reasonable considering this pizza is much bigger than other pizza's you can buy. It had a lot of cheese and toppings. I felt it was lacking a little on the sauce. The taste was a little bland and there wasn't very much on the pizza. Luckily, my kids liked that. They don't like a lot of sauce anyway. I would recommend this pizza because of the taste and the large size. You get a lot for your money.

good pizza

Comments about Marketside (Walmart) 16" Ultimate Meat Pizza:

I have had this pizza only twice. The first time I had it, it was probably the best pizza I have ever had. My mother in law bought it and she would cut it up and only cook a little at a time because she got the really big one. She would make it in a toaster oven and it was great! The second time I had it, I made the whole pizza in the oven and it wasn't bad, but I wasn't impressed. I'm not sure if they started making it different or maybe the toaster oven made it better.

While it's no Pizza Hut or Dominos,this pizza does taste good

from Milford, DE

Comments about Marketside (Walmart) 16" Ultimate Meat Pizza:

This is not a Pizza Hut or Dominos Pizza,but it does taste great and for the price you really can't beat this deal. It's quick and easy to make and done fairly quickly. If you need something in the over quickly, you should try this pizza.