1.5

MaritzMayerMäritzMayer Laboratories Super Green Coffee Bean Extract

1.5

Don't waste your money!

from Gainesville, TX

Comments about MaritzMayer MäritzMayer Laboratories Super Green Coffee Bean Extract:

I was one of the many (I'm sure) who believed all the Dr. oz reports of this miracle supplement! Especially effective if used in conjunction with Garcinia Cambogia. I took both of these for three months and noticed absolutely NOTHING! Did continue to eat as usual, did continue to walk on a regular basis - did NOT see any results from either or both products. Makes me wonder who we are supporting when we fall for all the false advertising! Do NOT purchase!

Sorry Dr. Oz This Dietary Supplement Did Not Work~

from Fort Gratiot, MI

After reading about this new dietary supplement right on Dr. Oz's website I thought I would give it a try. I've read successful testimonies all over the internet about the Pure Super Green Coffee Bean Extract before purchasing. It was important to me that this was an all natural supplement, which it is. Here is what the advertisers fail to explain. I have very bad hypertension and there was no warnings or mentions of dangers of it's use. After a couple weeks of daily using as directed, I heart beats became irregular and I began to have pains in my chest. I had no choice but to abruptly stop using this product. It was than that I read on the side panel these words HAS NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. It also warns not to take this product without consulting your physician first. I was floored with all the advertising on the internet that this is not mentioned anywhere else. I can't recommend a product I do not believe in. I will caution others by sharing my experience.