Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Eye Creams
Mario Badescu
Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream

Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream

this is one of the best products on the market

from Gillespie, IL

Comments about Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream:

When I started using the eye cream I was a bit sceptical. In as little as 3 days people were asking me if I was doing something different. Then they started telling me I looked younger. I am so impressed with this product, I want everybody to know.

Eyes Have It!

from Rock Springs, WY

Comments about Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream:

I got this product in sample size when i ordered something else. I have to say that I love the results I get. I only use the Gly. eye cream at night since it is so super thick and heavy. I have the beginnings of crows feet and I hate it. I apply this product and wear over night. I have noticed that the bags under my eyes, and the fine lines, are not as noticeable. I look like I actually "sleep" and my eyes don't look tired!

Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream is the BEST I've ever used.

from El Sobrante, CA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mario Badescu Glycolic Eye Cream:

I received this eye cream after completing a complete skin consultation on the Mario Bedescue website.  They sent me a group of samples of products for my skin type and issues.  I loved all of the products,but the Glycolic Eye Cream, by far was my favorite product.  This stuff is AMAZING!  I noticed a difference literally after one application.  It is fine lines were reduced immediately and it made my skin smooth and very soft.  I have sensitive skin and have had no problems with it at all.  Also, the price is very reasonable for a product of this quality.  I have used many other eye creams at about twice the price, that did not work nearly as well.  Mario Bedescu really knows what they are doing.  Sending samples is a great idea.  They know that once you try their products, you will be hooked!  I know that I am.  I'm still using my sample, but before it runs out, I will definitely order a supply of Glycolic Eye Cream. It is not available in retail stores, but their customer service is fantastic.  Products can be ordered on their website or by phone.  It is easy to get  personalized help by phone or internet in choosing products and they ship very fast.