4.8
Mario Badescu
Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser

Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser

4.8

Effective cleaning and leaves skin soft

Pros

Cons

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

This particular item from the Mario Badescu line is a notable cleanser. It removes makeup dirt and oil, leaving the face very clean and soft.

The dirt just melts away and rinses easily and completely.

Ease of Application
        Washes on like any cleanser lifts all residue of dirt, oil and makeup away easily.

The scent is light and fragrant.

• Ease of Application:

Great exfoliating liquid cleanser

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

First off, I love the smell of this cleanser. Not all MB products are great smelling because of the natural ingredients they use, but this product has a great smell to it. More importantly though, this cleanser is great for removing dead skin cells and also for treatment of blemish and sun spots. This is not my every day cleanser but I use it a few times a week and see an immediate improvement in my skin when I do. My skin feels and looks healthier and I can literally see the dead skin cells come off after I use it. It's a great for exfoliating yet it's purely a liquid cleanser. Its very gentle on my skin and never leaves my skin red like other similar products. This is one of my staple skin care products. I love it and all other MB products I've tried.

• Ease of Application:

Amazing cleanser keeps acne away

from Austin, TX

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

I am 34 years old and I never suffered with acne as a kid but once I turned 30, my skin started breaking out more and more frequently.  I've tried so many drugstore brands that claim to help but nothing really did.  Out of desperation I ordered a bunch of Mario Badescu products after reading great reviews online.  Of all the products I got, this is by far the best.  You only need to use a tiny amount to get a full lather.  After one use, I noticed how amazingly soft my skin felt.  At first, my skin broke out worse but I had confidence that this was just my skin purging itself (which is normal when you switch to a new regimen).  I use this at night every other day and when I wake up in the morning, my skin looks so much better.  I'm not getting new pimples, and the old ones are fading quickly.  My pores look smaller and my skin tone is evening out.  I feel so much more confident about my skin. I couldn't give it a higher recommendation--it's fantastic!!

I LOVE this cleanser!!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

I love this cleanser. I received it at first as a sample and then went ahead and purchased the regular size product. I love the lather that this has and the fact that you only need a little bit of the product to get such a great lather.

A Mario Badescu specialist suggest I use this 2-3 times a week in order to deep clean my pores and yes it does work so well. You would think that since it's glycolic acid, it would be pretty harsh on the skin but it's not drying or irritating at all for my sensitive skin. After use my skin looks brighter and feels cleaner.

I also love the smell of it. The smell puts me in the mind of a spa so, I feel like I'm at a salon or something when I'm using this lol.

As with all Mario Badescu products, a little bit goes a long way and the bottle will last you forever!! I use it in conjunction with a cleanser for sensitive skin. Once again, a great product to have in your stash. This will get rid of those dead skin cells and bring out a glow in your skin.

Little Goes a Long Way!

from Rock Springs, WY

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

I ordered this product just sure that the size was too small. I am amazed that I have been using it for months now, and hardly put a dent in the bottle! The product seems to be helping even out my skin tone and deal with pore issues! It lathers easily.  I get no reaction whatsoever, use it almost daily, and my skin hasn't dried out.

The Glycolic Cleanser deep cleans without overdrying.

from North Andover, MA

Comments about Mario Badescu Foaming Glycolic Cleanser:

This is one of my favorite Mario Badescu products and definitely my favorite deep cleaning cleanser. I use the Glycolic Foaming Cleanser 2-3 times a week to deep clean my pores and help keep any breakouts I may be experiencing under control. Although I use this cleanser to help treat my acne it is not just for people with oily skin. My mother uses this cleanser about once a week to help remove dead skin cells and brighten her complexion.

A very small amount of the cleanser will get you enough foam to clean your whole face. I have been using the same bottle for 3 months now and I have barely made a dent in it so it is definitely a good value for the money. It leaves my skin feeling toned, clean and fresh. I would not suggest using this more than 3 times a week unless you have very oily skin because if overused it may start to dry your skin out a little bit. The Glycolic Foaming cleanser is the only deep cleaning face wash I have found that really gets your skin clean without during your face into something resembling a desert.