Other Frozen Foods:

Marie Callender's Lasagne

Terrible

from Austin

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

Noodles were extremely thick, barely any meat, and on top of it I found 2 blonde hairs in it. This was not the first time I found a hair in this particular dish. I decided to give it a second chance and after finding the second I'm disgusted. Please check your food!

Disappointing

from Enterprise, Wv

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

I usually buy the off brand of Lasagna to save money because my family is larger. I picked up two boxes of this, at twice the retail price of what I usually buy. My family hated it. The noodles are very thick and tough. There is next to no meat in it. The sauce is mostly parsley and water. After cooking the "sauce" was runny and actually had a watery texture. You had to eat it in a bowl rather than on a plate it was so messy. My two year old grand-daughter who usually eats pasta in any form said, "That not zaunya" It was that bad.I was disappointed. I use several of this brands other quick entree's and it has never let me down. I did not give a very poor rating merely because of the serving sizes, not because you would need them. It is so terrible no one will eat it. This gets a big old thumbs down.

Kids like it.... And it's tasty enough for mom and dad"

from Longmont, CO

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

Wow, our family of 4 (2 kids, ages 4 and 6) ate this as a family meal... with cheesy, garlic texas toast and a veggie side... It was plenty for 4, but yes, way too much for one person... I don't expect restaurant quality from these meals. It tasted good and was kid-friendly... and I was in a hurry... If ya want homemade, I suggest making your own and freezing them in the foil lasagna pans... But when in a hurry, this is good...

The worst Lasagna on the planet

from Ephrata, WA

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

I thought I could trust Marie Callender to put out a halfway decent emergency dinner. Just pass this one by. Rubbery noodles, mystery meat and so much garlic it burned my throat after the first bite. It went straight into the garbage and I opted for pb&j for dinner. If the people rating this product 4 or 5 stars thought it was the best they have ever eaten, I wonder what in the world they grew up eating. Yuck!!!

Marie Calendars Lasagna

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

If you cook this in the oven , I think it is fantastic. I use to work in a very nice family owned restaurant and I have heard customers say how good the lasagna was, well actually it was not homemade it was Marie calendars, after trying it tonight , I can see why they served it. I loved the taste and will buy it again.

Best frozen lasagna on the market

from Beaverton, OR

Comments about Marie Callender's Lasagne:

I think this is the best tasting lasagna on the market.  It's not going to be as good as a true home made gourmet lasagna because that's not what your buying.  I am sure the lady who gave the bad review wishes the meat were made from boiled rabbits because she is insane for having such ridiculous expectations.  Of course its going to take 20 minutes to cook in the microwave because its a friggin' lasagna!  Maybe you should get a better microwave.  Also, apparently the front of the box should say "not a single serving unless you are morbidly obese".