Other Frozen Foods:
Marie Callender's
Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie  White Meat Chicken

Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken

Marie Callendar's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken

Thank heaven for Marie Callendar's. It's so easy to come in from work, turn on the oven and in not too long , dinner. The great thing about this pie is obvious. It tastes much better than it's competitors. These pies brown very nicely and the crust is very flaky. There does tend to be a little more crust than I would like but overall, not bad. The best thing about these pies aside from convenience is taste. There is a very nice creamy gravy with white chicken chunks and peas and carrots as well. My only real complaint is the sodium content and the calorie count. maybe it's me but it seems everything I buy these days has way too much salt and fat in it. I know most people like salt but maybe a lower sodium and lower fat option would be a good idea. It won't keep me from buying this product but I would probably buy it more often if there were a healthier option. in the meantime, Marie Callendar's chicken pot pie is quite a bit better than it's competitors. I recommend. It's also pretty good microwaved as well.

I didnt expect it to be a health food, but I would think there w

I thought of it as a one time treat. When I noticed the high sodium, I told myself, I would just eat half one meal, then the other half later. Simply alarming was the fat!! 25g! 10 g of which are saturated! Cholesterol is 20mg. I stop there. This is white meat chicken which should not have significant fat. Too bad, but this could not be considered good for anyone.

Not as good as before

from North Brunswick, NJ

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

The pot pies used to be great,loaded with chicken and vegetables. Now they are mostly gravy, so much so, that the gravy overflows during cooking and the result is a soggy crust that sticks to the container. The last two pies that I bought had only three peas and two tiny slices of carrots.

I didnt expect it to be a health food, but I would think there w

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

Pot Pies you have to try

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

The chicken pot pies are very delicious the crust is buttery and flaky which I like. The chicken is soft and tasty, I also like the vegetables that they put in it. It does not take long to make, you can use the oven or use the microwave. I really think the pot pies are delicious, I would recommend it.

Marie Callendar's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

Very good for a tasty quick meal

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

I just had one today, in fact. The chunks of meat are sizable, and you get a few vegetables and not just a bunch of sauce and little substance, as we find in lesser brands. The sauce is tasty and smooth, the ingredients are fresh, and the crust bakes golden brown and delicious. They are easy to prepare and in my oven, just take about a half hour from the freezer to the table.

so good

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

Marie calendars makes the best chicken pot pies. These are my favorite pot pies. Sometimes when you buy other brands of pot pies it seems like poor quality chicken is used. Not wit Mariwe Calendars. The pies at always delicious and have the best tasting crust. Always nice and flaky. You can even cook it in the microwave, and it comes out really good. Some other brands don't cook well in the microwave, but the crust is always flaky after microwaving, not mushy and under done.

simply the best one on the market

from Houston, TX

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

In college my husband & i ate chicket pot pies by Banquet because they were easy and cheap. But after I found these I never bought the other kind again. These are pricier but when you taste them you'll understand why. The crust is thicker and flakier, the filling contains lots more chicken and vegetables and the flavor is much more intense. Only down side is the caloric content but if you save them for a night when you need something quick you'll be OK.

Amazing Pie

from Las Cruces, NM

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

I love these pot pies! They are so delicious and cook in minutes in the microwave. They are usually on sale at Albertson's so I get a few and eat them when I am on the run or take them to work for lunch. The veggies in the pie aren't soggy or overcooked. You can see the large chicken chunks and it has great taste. The crust is flakey and almost melts in your mouth. They are closest thing I have found to a homemade pot pie.

Marie and Me

from Richland, WA

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

Marie makes me look like I baked all day!  Really good homemade taste...using all fresh ingredients like I would do...easy, quick and filling...dinner in a snap...just add a salad and dessert and you have a great meal.  Great easy meal for those upcoming busy Christmas shopping and wrapping evenings

best pot pie on the market

from Hyde Park, MA

Comments about Marie Callender's Chicken Pot Pie White Meat Chicken:

Ok so i am not a big frozen dinner kind of person, and usually get like the 99 cent pot pies which my kids & I eat for snakc occasionally.  I saw the Marie callenders on sale 1/2 price or somehtign ridiculous & I bought two..I annot believe waht a diference quality it i!  Both kids 7 i loved it 9and one of my boys doesnt even eat pot pies).  Qaulity, filling, heavy, great tasting..it has it all~