Other Women's Perfumes:
Eau de Toilette
Marc Jacobs

Pros

Cons

Best Friend Advice - Try Marc Jacobs Daisy!

Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray is my go to perfume! Seriously, my best friend gives the best advice for make-up, perfume and fashions.  I absolutely love her suggestions.  Anyways, I received Marc Jacobs Daisy as a Christmas present from her one year and ever since I have used it.

I am not a fan of overpowering scents for they easily give me headaches.  Marc Jacobs Daisy is a light scent that I can wear everywhere, from my job and college to a night out with friends or on a date.  As you know, perfumes smell differently on different people.  On me Marc Jacobs Daisy is a light flirty scent that has a playful innocence with hints of violet that almost smells like apples to me.  This scent is elegant and sophisticated yet not to serious that you can’t have fun, say go to Vegas.

The packaging is absolutely adorable.  While some might say it is juvenile, seeing it sit on my dresser is a whimsical reminder not to take life too seriously, and to appreciate the beauty found in nature.

As my best friend suggested I use Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray, I hope you’ll take my suggestion and use this wonderful perfume.

Find the fun in life.

I was so hopeful but this scent doesn't last on me at all

When looking for a new special fragrance for myself since they have long discontinued what i called my "signature fragrance" Kors by Michael Kors :( I did a bit of research. I really love the smell of violets and Daisy by Marc Jacobs  had several different kinds in it. Marc Jacobs has always packaged very simply and not so whimsical. I was suprised at the rubber daisy top on the bottle, it looks like a little girl's perfume. I love the smell..it is very light and fresh and not overpowering. I am sure my chemistry just isn't jiving with this stuff, however I really wish they had had a gift set where maybe I could layer this fragrance along with lotion and body wash and really get the full benefit of it. Needless to say I am kind of disappointed and I should have went to the fragrance counter to sniff it first. However, where I am at, they don't even carry new products like this. This would make a perfect gift for a girl graduating to take with her on to college or out in the world. I am 35 years old so I think maybe i need something stronger to mix with my chemistry :( Just didn't last on me ...almost instantly no one can smell it on me and I can spray some weird cheap body spray on myself and they love it and compliment me everytime...so I think they need a deeper version of this fragrance.

This perfume has such a pretty fragrance.

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

I really love this perfume. It's fragrance is fresh and sweet. I use it everyday and the scent lasts all day long on my skin. It's a nice perfume for both older women and younger women. I also love the way the bottle that the perfume comes in looks. I recommend this perfume for anyone.

A wonderful, fresh perfume.

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

This Marc Jacobs Daisy perfume is almost perfect. It has a fresh, not overly floral, smell that is so divine and clean. The only reason that it is not completely perfect is that it does not last long at all, and needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

Marc Jacobs Daisy

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

I purchased Daisy by Marc Jacobs eau de parfum spray after hearing great things about it and reading good reviews online. I really like the bottle, the perfume is almost a golden color and the flowers on the lid are so cute! But what I didn't like was the scent of this perfume, it's too musky and doesn't smell very pleasant. It's very strong so I think a few sprays would suffice because when I wear more them two sprays the smell is so overwhelmingly grotesque that it gives me a headache that lasted all day but if I use one or two sprays the scent wears off after only two hours. I would not recommend Daisy eau de parfum by Marc Jacobs at all because it is created by a designer so the price tag is hefty, you will pay a lot just for that label but I think there are other perfumes out there that smell so much better that I wouldn't mind paying this much for. At least I really love the bottle though, it's nice for display.

Beautiful!

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

This is been my absolute favorite fragrance for years. I am VERY picky when it comes to perfumes. Daisy is not overly strong, but very light and refreshing. After applying it in the morning, I smell it randomly throughout the day. It is definitely not too strong at all.

Marc Jacobs Daisy

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

An ex co worker had a bottle at her desk and she deeply encouraged me to spray some on myself. I thought to myself - should I really do this? What may smell good on someone else can possibly smell horrifying on another. However my initial thoughts were wrong! Thank goodness! I immediately fell in love!! This smell is highly enchanting. This fragrance truly smells like daisies after a rainy day and reminds you of a warm delectable apple pie on a bright sunny day. It brings out my feminine side and makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. I would highly and encourage any guy to get this for his favorite gal whether it be his mother or mate as a Valentine's Day, birthday, Mother's Day, or Christmas. You catch my drift. It is guaranteed to bring a smile on their face and accumulate a significant amount of cool points. Men- it'll also get you out of the doghouse. The scent is very airy and highly inviting. You simply can't go wrong with this scent because it will be a winner every time!

Great Perfume

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

This is my go-to everyday perfume. I wear it pretty much every day and tons of compliments on it. The scent is a nice and clean smell. It has a great floral smell that is light and not overpowering. It's a versatile perfume that smells great, but it doesn't have a lot of lasting power.

Daisy drives me crazy!

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

Daisy drives me crazy! This magic potion definitely appeals to the senses. The luxurious bottle is extremely pleasing to the eye. The light, fresh and heavenly scent appeals to the olfactory system. This long lasting fragrance does a tremendous job transitioning from day to night, formal to casual and so on. Its perfect for all occasions whether formal or informal. I wear this perfume to everywhere! especially on my late days when i'm feeling "blahh" and unattractive. It really boosts my confidence and puts my mind at ease. I receive an infinite amount of compliments while wearing this. Plus its long lasting and a little goes a long way. This fragrance is light and delicate, smells nothing like daises but that's not a negative thing. This is definitely one of my favorites, makes an excellent gift too! :) Its a great buy for any female (or males, no judgement lol whatever rocks your boat :) )

It's such a flirty scent!

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

I received a sample of this when I made a purchase of a different Marc Jacobs perfume. And I wore the sample on myself when I went to school and a lot of my friends complimented how nice I smelled! So I went out and bought this eau de toilette spray and it is part of one of my many favorite sprays that I wear for the day!

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

I've been using Marc Jacobs Daisy for almost 2 years. I'm very happy with this product! I really like the packaging as well as the bottle. It gives a famine touch without the glitter and shiny feel that I get from some of the other brands. I am almost done with this bottle and am considering buying a new one!
However, I've used the lotion that came with my package of this Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray. I found that the lotion has a stronger smell than the Spray. I am not sure why that is. I also found that the lotion was too thick and left a greasy feeling on my body. Maybe they could come out with a body wash instead of a lotion next time. I would also love to see a box of different mini-size bottles of all Marc Jacobs perfumes.
I am thinking about buying the new Honey one. It doesn't smell as free as this one but I really wanted to try something similar but something new! I'm a big fan of Marc Jacobs so that's why I'm thinking of buying that one.

SMELLS WONDERFUL

Comments about Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau de Toilette Spray:

MY HUSBAND BOUGHT THIS FOR ME AS A GIFT, (DAISY GIFTSET). IT SMELLS GREAT!! THIS IS ONE OF THOSE PERFUMES I CAN PUT ON AND I CAN SMELL IT AND SO CAN OTHERS ALL DAY WITH NO NEED TO REAPPLY. IT IS NOT TOO STRONG AND NOT TOO LIGHT, JUST RIGHT. IT'S LIKE WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE IT. AS A COWORKER SAID ONE MORNING AFTER SHE WENT IN THE RESTROOM MINUTES LATER AFTER I HAD BEEN IN THERE WHAT IS THAT YOU ARE WEARING IT SMELLS SO GOOD. LIKE MY SMELL AROMA LINGERED LIKE WHEN SOMEONE WALKS PAST YOU AND YOU GET A WHIFF. SHE SAID SHE JUST WANTED TO INHALE IT.