Other Hair Conditioners:

Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Leave-In Detangling Conditioner

DEtangling My @ss!!

from obɐɔıɥɔ, IL

Comments about Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Leave-In Detangling Conditioner:

This product was being discontinued at work about a year ago, so I grabbed a bottle and checked out the label. It said: "Strictly Curls Leave-In Detangling Conditioner instantly nourishes and protects curls leaving them tangle-free, soft and manageable. Enriched with Shea Butter and Vitamin E, this leave-in infuses your hair with nutrients while promoting body and shine. Vitamin E helps keep your scalp healthy while moisturizin." This sounded too good to pass up. I couldn't wait to use it that night. Well I used it. I wasn't impressed at all. My hair was far from being tangle-free, soft or manageable! My hair was so stiff, I couldn't run my fingers thru my hair. Felt as if I've used a very sticky hair spray on my head, that stiffened up in no time. I totally understand why it was discontinued....This product sucks! The best thing about this was the clearance price I've paid and the on/off switch on the bottle was pretty cool. I'm guessing the bottle I have here, is the only one around, but I do know that I would not recommend this to a friend!