Other Hair Sprays:
Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray

Gorgeous Beachy Waves

Comments about Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray:

This spray works wonderfully. I have curly hair, but I use the spray to reduce time spent on my hair. It gives my curls definition and holds them all day long. I simply wash my hair, run a wide tooth comb through it and then spray and scrunch. That's all it takes for fabulous waves with this great beach spray.

The spray is reasonably priced as well, so it made it easy for me to add it to my haircare products. I was afraid that the spray would smell bad, but it barely has a scent at all, which I love. I also was afraid that the salt spray would end up making my curls crunchy - I hate crunchy hair. However, it has moisturizers in it that make my curls look moist and bouncy. It doesn't cause hard or crunchy hair to occur at all, so I'm sold on this product.

I've recommended the product to my friends too and several are using it. Even a friend with straight hair is using the product and it gives her great, loose beach waves too. It seems to work for almost any hair type.

Love this product!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray:

This is THE best beach spray I have tried. I get so many compliments about my hair. Highly recommend it. All you need to do is spray it on wet hair and either let it air dry or use a diffuser to dry. It doesn't leave any sticky residue on the contrary, hair is soft and curly.