Other Facial Moisturizers:
Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+

Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+

A great Kiwi import!

Comments about Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+:

I first tried a Manuka honey hand cream in New Zealand and loved its scent and the way it made my hands feel. I wanted to bring some home but, since we weren't checking luggage, I was foiled by the TSA liquids ban. Needless to say, I was very excited to find Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+. Although it's billed as a facial moisturizer, I use it mostly on my hands, since Manuka honey is said to have antibacterial properties and this is much gentler on my skin than hand sanitizer.

Normally I have rough skin and cuticles all winter long, but this has really helped keep my hands supple. I also use it on the skin around my nose, in part because that part of my face is often extra dry...but also because Manuka honey smells so good.

Ease of Application
Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+ is very thick and creamy, so I'm always a little surprised at how quickly it absorbs. I just smooth it on and rub it in gently, until it sinks in fully.

Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+ has a light, sweet honey scent that I love.

• Ease of Application:

Soothing Moisturizer

from Long Beach, CA

Comments about Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+:

**On these dry winter days**, **Manuka Honey Wild Ferns Facial Moisturizer SPF15+ feels very good on my dry skin. The lotion is very creamy and soaks in, without feeling greasy. I am not one for a lot of moisturizers, normally opting to use them only when necessary.  However, I look forward to using this, especially on my face.  The only thing I don't like about it is the fragrance. I would prefer it unscented. **