Other Hair Conditioners:
Mantra Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, Detangler all hair types

Mantra Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, Detangler all hair types

Mantra enlighten's my hair

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Mantra Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, Detangler all hair types:

Once a year I go into Ohio to have my hair cut, highlighted, and a wave perm. Seeing how my best friend knows my hair best, she is the only one I trust to do my hair just right. Cathy knows my hair very well having been doing it the last 30 years. That regular conditioners can leave my hair limp and weighted down. She recommended ***Mantra Versatility Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, detangler for all hair types.*** For my baby fine hair and freshly done highlights it helps keep the color, my hair brushes right through. I'm always looking for a product that works, and works good.

This is the first time I've tried **Mantra Versatility Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, Detangler for all hair types**. It's a light weight leave-in conditioner, formulated specifically to melt away tangles. This improves color retention, shine and manageability, just overall apperarance of the hair.

Personally, I'm happy I purchased this, has helped my highlights stay in longer. Combs nicely through my hair, does not feel weighted down or look limp.

**My View:**

**Mantra Versatility with Silk Amino Acids & Panthenol Color Lock Leave-in Conditioner, Detangler for all hair types** is a winner with me.