Other Misc. Styling Products:

Manic Panic Dye Hard Hair Color Styling Gel

Manic Panic hair dye colours

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Manic Panic Dye Hard Hair Color Styling Gel:

I love the colours of their products unfortunately , its hard to see them in darker hair and people who have lighter coloured hair say the product fades fast. This tends to run true for their permanent hair colour dye as well. As for this gel, while the color is great, and it DOES hold the hair , in order for the color to really pop you got to put enough of it into your hair that it makes your hair really really hard. It isn't a pleasant feeling on the head. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone.

very bad

from Winder, GA

Comments about Manic Panic Dye Hard Hair Color Styling Gel:

The gel can get hard and mold hair if you use a lot. I don't want hard hair so I streaked the color through my hair with my fingers or used a wide toothed comb and it still didnt work it left hardness to my hair. My hair did feel stiff and there was a lil damage to my hair. I washed it with shampoo to get the gel out had to repeat twice til all the color was gone. My hair wasnt left in the same condition as it was before i colored it and im ready to go back to the classic way of coloring my hair. I hated this product.