Other Body Lotions:

Mama Lotion Mandelic & Malic Acid

My skin is improving.

from Provo, UT

Comments about Mama Lotion Mandelic & Malic Acid:

Mama's Lotion is a great product but Rome wasn't built in a day. My skin is improving and I've noticed that it works better when I use it every other day as opposed to every day. I think it lets some of my skin sluff off...I'm not sure...but I would recommend this to anyone with uneven skin or acne.

This is my favorite product!

from Worthington, MN

Comments about Mama Lotion Mandelic & Malic Acid:

My skin is very sensitive, dry, and breakout prone.  Most products cause me huge problems.  I have been using this product for about two months and I absolutely LOVE it!!!  Acne is diminished, post acne hyper-pigmentation is reduced, skin is smoother, fine lines are starting to go away.  The only problem I had was a small breakout about two weeks into use.  It went away very fast and I expected it, so it was no big deal.

Best AHA out there!

from Tracy, CA

Comments about Mama Lotion Mandelic & Malic Acid:

I have used quite a few AHA's in the past, but just wasn't seeing the results that were promised.  I read a few reviews on the Mama lotion, and since it was cheaper than the MD Forte lotion III that I was using, I decided to give it a try.  From the first day I was impressed with the product.  Although it was a little sticky (you have to give it 15 min at least to soak in before hitting the pillow) it was very moisturizing.  I didn't feel like I needed to use a separate moisturizer with this aside from my usual eye cream.  The next morning my skin felt soft and I didn't have any irritation (initial burning of the product wears off in about 10 seconds...normal for an AHA).  I followed the directions and used every other day for about a week and a half, then went to nightly usage.  My usual routine is to use the Mama for overnight, and then first thing in the AM I put on some Atopalm to remoisturize while I workout and get my family ready for the day.  Then sunscreen after showering.  The Mama lotion has made my dark patches lighter (from birth control pills and pregnancy) and made my pores seem smaller by clearing them out.  My skin just glows now, and I hardly have to wear any makeup to feel good about it.  For reference I just turned 40, so I am getting pretty particular about buying products that really do what they say they will.  Overall I would give this 10 stars if I could, and will definitely repurchase!