Other Cereals:

Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal

Great cereal

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal:

Among the many cereals on the market, this is one I really enjoy. There are so many reasons for me to love it. First and foremost, it is highly inexpensive and gives me plenty of bang for my buck. The cereal comes in a large bag. Besides being low in cost and high in quality, it also tastes really good. It can easily be compared to Captain Crunch Crunch Berries. It is much cheaper than that cereal though. The crunch berries are the best part. They give off a very fruity taste. Although this cereal can be considered a budget cereal, it is far from low in quality. I do not see Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal as generic. It helps me to save money and, it tastes great too. I would feel very confident recommending this product.

Better than captain crunch

Comments about Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal:

This is one of my favorite cereals. I honestly think it tastes better than the name brand cereal. Also I love how you get more for your money. The bags are resealable. I prefer to put it into a cereal container to keep it fresh. It tastes great and makes a great snack or breakfast.

Pretty close to the cap'n

Comments about Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal:

I was extremely impressed with this malt o meal Berry colossal crunch. It tastes very close to the cap'n crunch, crunch berries cereal. It's less expensive then the original and you also get a lot more for your money. I also like how it comes in a resealable bag, I think it helps with the much needed storage space in my cabinets and keeps it fresh. Hands down i think I will stick with malt o meal brand cereal.

Similar To Captain Crunch But In A Bag

from Boondocks the heart of Northern , NY

Comments about Malt-O-Meal Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal:

This cereal I found at my local Walmart. The appearance of this reminds me of Captain Crunch and yes, it does have the crunch berries in it as well. This also reminds me of the Captain Crunch cereal in the taste and texture of it. A firm crunch when you take your first bite and you will realize that for the overall price of this compared to paying a box price, this really is a great product.

The cereal is similar in color to that of Captain Crunch and the bags itself are not hard to open. I use a cereal container to put mine in when it is opened to keep it fresh or perhaps you could use one of those bag clips as either would work well to maintain that fresh crunch you love. So reasonable is the cost that I can buy about 5 of these bags compared to the name brand in a box. This is what I can really stock up on and save money all in one trip.

I recommend you try this for yourself to see the quality, texture and colors are all in comparison to the name brand one you find in the stores.