Other Cycling & Biking Equipment:

Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle

Kids Bicycle From Addo India

from India, Punjab

About Me Casual/ Recreational

Pros

• Durable
  • Lightweight
  • Versatile

Cons

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

Bought Champ kids bicycle from Addo India for my son's fourth birthday. Before this he had a balance bike which he used for about a year and wanted a bike which his elder friends ride and I am glad I made the right choice. The Champ bike is not babyish and is a perfect replica of what his friends ride. Moreover, I purchased the bike in red as it is his favourite color. Great product, highly recommended!

• Cycling Style:
      • Comfort Oriented
      • Was this a gift?:

My daughter loves it and it seems to be well made.

from Ferndale, WA

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

This bike is very well made for the price. It was easy to assemble and my daughter loves it .It has good balance and highth . She found it very easy to ride.I would recomend it to anyone who has a first time bicycle rider without much experiance rideing. It only needed a few basic tools to assemble.

good bike for young girls

from Mc Gehee, AR

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

this bike is a must have for young girls. it is sturdy. and has lots of visual appeal for young girls which we all know is a must have. i would advice anyone to buy this bike. my daughter has one similar and she enjoys it thoughly. always outside riding it. training wheels are a personal view. they are on there but can be taken off if need be. this bike sells for a reasonable price. and is already put together in most walmarts. the seat adjusts for young girls. tires are in great shape. also tires are sold close to the bike in the store. the brakes are also good. not too hard for young feet to use. they dont jerk the bike when used.

you should believe it

from Florissant, MO

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

I felt in love with it  when I first met it. It was so beautiful and useful. I use it eveyday. And everytime I use it ,I just fell so freedom, freedom, freedom............ , as I can fly, fly, fly.......

You should believe it as you always believe yourself.

Good bike for the money

from Edwardsville, IL

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

**Nice bike.  Good for small individuals. Good for the money. Little girls will like the bike. It twinkles when you ride it. But be sure to wear the matching helmet! Mine has rode the bike up and down the driveway for days.  It would be a good Christmas present too. Easy to put together**

Dutable, long-lasting fun bike

from Oakley, CA

Comments about Malibu Splish Splash Seashell 16" Bicycle:

My girl used this for 5 years while learning how to ride a bike. It lasted and never broke even when she threw it down in frustration or falling off. Great bike! Handed it down to another child to learn to ride.