4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

A must have for every make up lover.

Comments about Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara:

Mascaras are my favorite. You cannot pull off even a basic look without one of these beauties. Every girl has a hard time finding mascara! I was one of them. I have tried every brand you can think of but when I happened to experiment with this one here I was totally in for a happy shock. This mascara made me feel like I was actually wearing fake lashes. Great volume, length and blackest of black lashes all come together with the Make up Forever Smoky Lash Mascara.The single most mascara that everyone should have. Volume, length, and ultimate rich dark lashes. Everyone compliments my lashes when I wear this.

Stays on for hours and does not clump your lashes or smudge. Neither does it leave behind black marks all over eye lids. You can apply coat after coat of this mascara and it still doesn't clump.

Ease of Application
Comes with a nice brush which makes it really easy to apply whether at home or at a workplace. I have even applied while in a car. LOL.

Overall

Comments about Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara:

I am kind of slightly obsessed with this mascara from Make Up For Ever. I have it in every single color. I love the amount of pigment- the black is black and the colored ones have enough pigment to notice the color but not make you look like you stepped out of a comic. Gives a ton of definition, volume and length without making them look spiky. Doesn't smudge at all. I apply a few coats and it's easy to remove. Love love love.

Good Mascara

Comments about Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara:

I don't often use make up, so sometimes it can be difficult for me to apply the make up myself. But when using this mascara, it is simple, easy to use, and lasts forever. It makes my eyelashes look long, thick and beautiful. I haven't decided to use any other mascara after using this one.

• Ease of Application:

Make Up Forever Smoky Lash Aqua is ze best ever!!!

from Elk Grove, CA

Comments about Make Up For Ever Smoky Lash Mascara:

I have a eye condition. Despite hot compresses applied daily, my eyes still tend to water, so I have to use a waterproof mascara. This is the best that I have ever used. It does not cake, holds up for hours, and never runs. I have been stopped on the street - REALLY! - and asked if my lashes are real, so I have had a lot of chances to recommend this mascara.

It holds up for hours, makes lashes look fantastic, and is completely waterproof. If I travel, I am sure to take with with me. No other mascara compares to this one for me.

Ease of Application
I don't have so spend a long time applying this mascara. It applies quickly and easily.