Other Mascaras:

Pros

Cons

This is the best!

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

As I mentioned in my MAC mascara review, I love makeup, but I don't often buy high end makeup due to the prices. I have to say that Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara is worth every penny. It's extremely expensive for a mascara, but it works wonders. My eyelashes tripled in size and looked as if a professional makeup artist did my makeup. Also, this mascara lasted all day! It didn't flake off like some cheaper ones do. I love this mascara but I only use it when I want to splurge. I highly recommend this!

Overall

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

I love this mascara from Make Up For Ever. I love the tiny wand- it makes it so much easier to control and maneuver the mascara around my eyes. It always gives me perfectly fanned out eyelashes which I LOVE...I have naturally long lashes but I play them up as much as possible; and this is one of my absolute favorite mascaras.

AWESOME!

from Ballwin, MO

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

THIS IS A MASCARA THAT I USE WHEN I KNOW I AM GOING TO BE SWIMMING, AT AN AMUSEMENT PARK, PLAYING SPORTS, ETC. IT HOLDS UP THRU SWEATING, SWIMMING, BASICALLY ANYTHING. IT DOES A GREAT JOB OF LENGTHENING AND THICKENING SO IT IS WONDERFUL FOR DAILY WEAR TOO!

Ease of Application
YOU WILL NEED TO WORK PATIENTLY WITH THE BRUSH UNTIL YOU GET USED TO THE APPLICATION OF THE FORMULA - BUT AFTER A FEW USES YOU WILL GET THE HANG OF IT AND YOU WILL LOVE THE PRODUCT!!

Drama Lashes!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

This mascara is truly versatile and very black. The best method of mascara application is to treat each eye lash independently while coating it. If you're careful in that process, you'll definitely notice less clumping/spidery lashes effect. I love the fact that this mascara is waterproof. I live in a warm weather zone, and this definitely helps for the mascara to last me all day. It doesn't smudge/smear so I have no fear of that. It defines my lashes, separates, giving them length and thickness. If I put 2-3 layers, I can definitely build up the volume and add drama to my lashes for a night-out look. Though the mascara is pricey, I would definitely recommend it, because of the high quality, the lasting/smudge-proof formula. It doesn't dry out quickly either like many mascaras out there.

Long Beautiful Lashes. It is what any girl dreams of!

from Frederick, MD

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

I went to a make-up show and was given a lacome make-over. I have naturally dark, thick lashes as it is, however, have never found a great mascara to help make them look the way I would like them to look and feel. The artist told me this product was the best. I purchased it and use it on a regaular basis. I love it. I makes your eye lashes feel light, and make them look twice as long as they really are. Best of all, it doesn't wipe off or smear. It is a wonderful product, a perfect item to any girls collectionL: MUST have!

awesome

from Laguna Beach, CA

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

i love Make up forever lengthening mascara and its tiny little brush head! i am so sick of those giant mascara brush heads , are we giants that we must use ginurmous mascara brushes now??? This is so easy to control and not so much product on it (yet i still blot it just incase) like most other mascaras there is no way you can pull out the wand and use it instantly, yet with thisyou can! The brush is awesome, its small, tiny actually but its nice that you can actually control where the product goes and i dont know about some people but my lashes arent thick like horse' hair, they are thin so this mascara does an awesome job of coating each individual lash layers nicely and it has done a terrific job for me!

For its price it beats out other mascaras i have: Dior, Chanel, lancome etc.

The best long lasting, flake free, smudge resistant mascara!

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Make Up For Ever Lengthening Mascara:

So, I have been through 7 different mascaras in the past year trying to find one that fits into my "dry skin" beautiful regiment.  Not that the other mascaras were bad they just did not work with all the moisturizers I use on a daily basis to help fight my incredibly dry skin, especially around my eyes.  All other mascaras I have tried ended up under my eyes within hours.  So after many recommendations going south this Make Up For Ever mascara is the first that lived up to the hype of staying in place.  I usually hate waterproof mascaras and most usually mutilate my lashes within weeks.  This mascara lengthens and coats well, while staying on all day, at least 12 hours.  It comes off very easily with Clique's eye make up remover and I do recommend this to anyone looking to find a mascara that last all day without damaging lashes.