Other Misc. Makeups:
Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38

body liquid makeup is pretty good.

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

My experience with the body liquid makeup is a pretty positive one. It have a very smooth texture and goes on skin easily as well. Its also matches my skin color very well so that made me like it too. I was dissapointed that it did not last me throughout the day. I also felt that my skin felt very oily after the application of the product. Also when i applied the rest of my makeup to my face, my bronser did not have the same shine to it. When i removed it at the end of the day my skin was very dry. I do feel that the product was overpriced. It was also very little product for the price. Overall i rated the body liquid makeup as Average. I was truly expecting a lot more from this product and it didn't deliver as i thought it would. I can say the only thing i really liked about it was the way it matched my skin other than that i wasn't impressed. I would not but this prouduct again.

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Always Has My Shade.

from Dequincy, LA

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38 Always Has My Perfect Shade. It's Hard For Me To Find Makeup That Doesn't Make Me Look Orange. But Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Has So Many Colors to Choose From, They Always Have The Right Shade For Me.

Flawless finish and easy to apply because of its smooth base.

from Ladson, SC

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

After trying this product, I was pleasantly surprised by the ease in which it blends. I have very dry skin and most other facial bases leave my face looking patchy or dirty.  This product blends well with dry skin and it a great start to any make-up routine.  It works well with cream rouge or powder blush over it.  The product is consistent and remains for a full 8 hour day.  I have tried many other products but this one really makes your face look like it has a porcelain finish. I would highly recommend trying it out.

I love makeup pink porcelain38

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

I bet the men love it when they see women wearing this. I have friends that wear it and they say that they been enjoying it on their face. They use it most often and it helps boost their beauty confidence. It is really easy for people to notice and make them pass by with a smile.

Makeup forever liquid makeup is perfect!

from Burlington, MI

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

i was at first, aprehensive to try this makeup. i usually only use powderd, because my skin is easily irritated and breaks out.  but when i tried this liquid makeup, i was impressed! it creates a soft silky finish to your skin, and seems to blend away all open pores and all imperfections! it's light and fluffy, and did not irritate my skin one bit!  but my only problem with it, is that it ran out easily. i only used it for about 3 weeks, before i had to go and get a new bottle! Also, the bottle i bought both times had a hard to open top, i had to pry it off with a knife. I would have liked it better if it was easy to open. and the second time i bought this product, it came with a strange musky scent, that thankfully went away after about 3 days. Even though this product had those flaws, i will be buying it again, due to its great covering ability, and its' low price compared to other liquid foundation makeup's i have bought in the past.

This is a great foundation!

from Eunice, LA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

I am pretty happy with this foundation, it goes great with my skin and has a light feel to it so you dont feel like you are wearing a mud mask like a few other foundations I have tried! Only thing is its a little expensive me but overall its worth it.

Smell of an old lady, I could live without but it is wonderful

from Withee, WI

Pros

Cons

**Turn on or Turn Off?**

Searching for a good make up product is like trying to find the perfect relationship.  You have to experience it before you find the exact perfect match.  Its ultra-light formula just made my skin feel like there was no trace of make up on! My skin just felt and looked as smooth as satin; blemish free, blending extremely well.  What I just adored about this make up was it could be used on the body as well.  All I had to do, right before I woke up in the morning, was apply a layer.  After I applied it I was able use paper towel to blot all the excess off so it would not get on my clothes.

The Make Up for Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup was, to be honest, not the perfect match that I am looking for, yet it can be so amazing.  First, I do not truly wish to be an old lady yet and the smell turned me off.  It does ware off after a while but I believe this to be because I am use to the smell; others can still smell the old lady aroma.  Isn't it funny how makeup appears to have a distinct smell? Some you can stand while others you turn away from.

Aside from the strange aroma of an old lady, it is still an extremely wonderful product that I would recommend people those who can stand the smell, to use.

love it

from Modesto, CA

Comments about Make Up For Ever Face & Body Liquid Makeup Pink Porcelain 38:

Product goes on well. It works even when your face is a little oily. I loved the radience I had when using this. Looks great on people with fair skin and light hair. I will buy this again in the future. I found it to be resonably priced for the quality.