4.8

LOVE IT

from springfield mo

About Me Long-time Pet Owner

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

I have used every brand of cat litter on the market and nothing masked the smell my little box always smelled like I have 20 cats when I only have one we found mimi litter and thought it was going to be like all the other litters and stink after one day of use but it didn't it last a whole month my cat loves it my my guest can never tell I have a cat and on top of everything it is very cheap thanks mimi litter for making a great cat littler

Interesting Alternative to Traditional Litter

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

I had never seen this litter before until I was shopping online one day and it was recommended to me since I'd purchased other litter. At first I was a bit concerned since I'd never heard of it before and was't sure about the safety of crystal cat litter, but after a little research I decided to just jump in and purchase a bag.

My cat was not amused by the crystals at all at first. He simply would not use the litterbox with them in it. I had to fill one of his boxes with the crystals and one with regular litter and even then he preferred the regular litter. Since he's so picky about it I compromised with him and he still has the box he uses the most with regular litter and the one he doesn't use as much with crystal litter. It actually works out quite well since I only have to remember to clean the rarely used box once a month. It could probably last longer but I prefer to just do it once a month.

He does have an extra large litterbox so I do need to use two bags to get it to the proper depth but that's not a huge deal, especially since I only have to replace the litter once a month.

The crystals absorb surprisingly well. They lock in the moisture and there is just no urine smell to the box at all when I change it.

Surprisingly Good Value

from Fairfield, VA

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

I have found many brands to be more than sufficient for my cats, but I thought I would try Makall Mimi on a whim, and I was surprised at its performance.

Moisture Absorption
When I observed the crystals coming out of the bag I thought it was too free flowing, white, and just odd for use as a kitty litter. It doesn't clump as many litters do, because it isn't clay, but it is sufficient in absorbing moisture all the same. It seems to absorb moisture even thought it doesn't clump, and doesn't increase much in odor as days pass.

Urine doesn't make the litter clump, so you can't clean that out easily. I just wait a number of days and replace the whole box. The bag size is ideal for pouring the whole thing in, and then replacing it whenever it is needed. I replace it less than once a month.

Odor Control
I have had no issues with odor being too much, and I'm not exactly sure why-I didn't expect it to control odor for the length of time that it does.

It is very easy to use, no complaints there.

Fantastic!

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

This clumps up well, is pretty blue color, and we have only one cat but no smell of course we do keep it scooped out daily if not every other day. Very happy even tho it's a little more expensive very well worth it! Only small issue was as she grew and got stronger she would accidentally fling it over side of box but very easily hand vacuumed up so not problem and empty back in so no loss by reusing..

• Odor Control:

Great for controling odors, making your kitty box smell fresh!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

It's easy to use, easy to clean up and it the odor absorbing qualities of this cat liter last a lot longer than any other cat liter I've found. I just with it came in a bigger bag, and didn't cost so much for the little bit you get. It's probably worth it for how well it does absorb. The only thing is it doesn't last as long as they say on the package. I have 3 cats and it only lasted about half as long as what the package said it should for that amount of cats.

Moisture Absorption
Really absorbs cat urine. It's probably the best cat litter at covering the odor because it's so absorbent.

It's really easy to clean, easier than the clumping kind that uses baking soda. It use to take me about 3 or 4 minutes to clean up after 3 cats, now it takes about half that time.

Odor Control
This seems to soak up urine pretty well. I think this is why it controls odors as good as it does. It's probably better than even baking soda at controlling odors.

Really easy to clean out of the cat box, a lot easier to clean up then the clumping kind. What's great about it is it really absorbs odors well, better than any other cat litter I've tried! Great for multiple cat households!

Odor-Free Cat Litter!

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

I started using Mimi about six months or so ago. I have two cats and always had used scoopables before. I never will again because this type of litter really works overwhelmingly better. The Mimi bag contains just enough for one fill - and it lasts a good amount of time (several weeks for me). The crystals absorb the urine very well and there's no odor - so long as you scoop out the feces once or twice a day and then stir the litter well (it has to be aerated). There's a drying agent in the litter that also dries out the feces, which is nice. It's a very light litter too and the bag isn't heavy (you use a lot less of this than with conventional kinds of litter). It's also a very pretty blue color! My cats used it without any problem and it doesn't seem to track when they step out of the box. It's less expensive than the other crystal brands I've seen and certainly works as well as any of them. I haven't found any negatives with it at all.

Moisture Absorption
The crystals absorb the urine very well. Unless you forget to stir it once or twice a day it isn't going to smell.

Other than the litter staining the bottom of the litter box a bluish color (which doesn't matter since it's just a litter box), there's no issue with cleaning. Just dump the used litter in a bag and scrape the bottom of the box once or twice. But you do need to wash the litter box thoroughly and let it dry thoroughly before using it again (if it's damp the crystals will absorb the dampness). And if there's any odor in the box to start with the crystals will absorb it and then they won't work as long.

Odor Control
First rate odor control, much better than scoopables and clay litters. There really is no odor. None. Zip.

Lightweight bag. Easy to pour. Easier to scoop out than other kinds of litter which can get too damp.

AMAZING

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

This is the best cat litter ever. everything written on the bag is 100% true. It really does last for 30 days with my one cat!! There is no smell at all which is great since i keep my cat box in my bedroom. Mimi litter is a very clean alternative to regular clay cat litter. I will never go back to clay cat litter after using Mimi which i bought on a wim just to try it. Very satisfied with this brand and type of cat litter and my cat loves it too!!!! I would recommend this to everyone who owns a cat!! the only thing that disappoints me is you can only find it at walmart and they run out frequently.

Makall Mimi Cat litter

from Seguin, TX

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

Love this stuff. Talk about doing what it says! Kudos! Why does it have to come from China? Can't we make this in the United States?That is the only drawback I can see. I have multiple kitties and if you scoop daily and follow instructions...it is a win win situation. Use it for any animal that does not consume it's litter. I do not know if I would recommend it for rodents, rabbits.....maybe ferrets.

best cat litter EVER!

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

we are sing it since at least 5 or 6 years and this is the best litter ever! Before we found MiMi, we tryed all kinds of different brands, than bought the automatic cat litter box that works with Fresh Step Crystals. One time we needed to buy more but the store was out of stock, so we tryed MiMi and found, that is so much better than Fresh Step Crystals! It absorbs moisture better, controlls odor better, lasts a good while longer and is only half price!
Now, our walmart is not carrying it anymore and we are totally aggravated! We had to buy some other litter, but our cat doesn't like any of it and shows it very clearly by not using her box! Thank goodness we just found that walmart carries it online, shipping is ridiculous, but ordered it anyway, we just rely on it

• Odor Control:

Mimi Litter is AMAZING!!!

from Austin, TX

Comments about Makall Mimi Cat Litter:

I have lived with A LOT of cats, and if there is one thing I have learned about them, other than the fact that they are pushy little buggers, is that their littler boxes STINK! Mind you, every cat litter on the market swears that they will keep kitty wee wee from stinking up your house. However, the only one that I have found that actually works is Mimi Litter.