Other Joint & Muscle Pain Medicines:
Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets

Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets

Wonderful product!

Comments about Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets:

I absolutly love this product and would highly recommend to anyone with joint problems. After doing some research online I found this product and read rave reviews about, I knew I had to try this product. After three days of being on Major Glucosamine and Chondroitin double strength caplets I started noticing a difference. My aching joints weren't aching anymore and my knees that would always pop and crack when workoing out weren't doing that anymore. As I continued to take this product I noticed all symtoms were gone, this product is amazing! If you are having any kind of joint pain, stiffness, popping or cracking joints I highly recommend this product it works wonders! Do not be fooled by other brands, I bought a big name brand when I couldn't find this and I will tell you now it was a waste of money, there is absolutely no comparision in product, I promise you.

This Glucosamine was a major help

Comments about Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets:

After a back injury, I developed a related problem with my hips because I was walking funny and out of alignment to compensate for my back pain. (I tell you this was a miserable injury that just kept giving.) Anyway, my newly slouched and uneven gait somehow led to friction and popping in my hip, which was very uncomfortable and fully chronic... that is to say, even when my back felt better, my hip and upper leg socket had a heavy, high-pressure feeling where I swear I could feel the joint wearing away. I began the Glucosamine and Chondroitin double strength on a Sunday, and within one week the sensation in my hip had started to resolve. I continue to take the Glucosamine and Chondroitin even as my back has healed and my gait is more normalized, because the benefits are noticeable for other minor joint issues I've had as well. I truly believe the popping and friction pressure in the hip was directly helped by this formula. And while perhaps not relevant to this review, I also gave my large Mastiff Glucosamine for his hips when he became elderly and the results were quite evident, esp. with respect to his ability to get up and down without wincing.

Hesitant to Take But Glad I Did

from Va

Comments about Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets:

I worked along side a physical therapist and occupational therapist for years. I have dealt with lower back issues and stiffness in my body for years. It got to the point where I had to wear a back brace my orthopedic doctor prescribed along with pain medication. My co workers were aware of my pain and suggested that I consider taking glucosamine and chondroitin to help with my connective tissue and cartilage in my body. I seriously was reluctant, I figured my doctor hasn't suggested this so what do a physical therapist and occupational therapist know? Well I bought the brand Major's Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets and started taking them as directed. At first I couldn't tell a difference and almost give up, but I continued taking them. One morning I got up for work and noticed my wrists weren't hurting as they usually do, my back didn't feel as stiff, my body had started adapting to this medication and I felt better. I did my research on how this drug worked and I now understand how I needed help with building new cartilage and chondroitin is in my connective tissue and cartilage and I needed this supplement to replace what was going wrong in my body. I am now a true believer in supplements, my body is aging and I need a little help! I suggest this product to anyone with joint pain, it maybe a little pricey but in the long run it's worth it!

This product works!

Comments about Major Glucosamine & Chondroitin Double Strength Caplets:

My doctor recommended I take glucosamine for muscle and joint aches I was experiencing in my shoulders and fingers. I ordered this brand ("Major") through my health insurance OTC program. I am happy to report that this product/brand works great. The joint aches stopped and I was able to move around and sleep better. I ran out and therefore stopped taking them for about 10 days. I noticed the aches and pains came back again with a few days of not taking these supplements. I ordered more and take them daily. My review of this product = it works, and I recommend it.