3.8

Magnavox - DVD Player

3.8

Great

Comments about Magnavox - DVD Player:

If all you're looking for is a simple DVD player then you don't need to look any farther. This is very simple to use, has a simple look, and could even be managed by the most technological inept people in the world. It comes a a remote but also has the standard PLAY, STOP, EJECT, and POWER buttons on the front. If you're looking for something a little more specialized towards your needs I would recommend some other DVD player, like I stated earlier this is only a basic player. Works absolutely great for a child's room or small family area if they you have a tv in there. Not only is this product reasonably priced but also is easy to took up, all you have to do is plug it in and connect two cords that are color coded. It happens to be very durable too, we've had ours for about 3 years now and is still going strong with minimum maintence (I.e. Cleaning every so often). I would highly recommend not only this specific player but this brand as well, not once have I had an issue with any previous products of theirs I have brought.

• Playback Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

GREAT PRODUCT FOR LITTLE MONEY.

from New Salisbury, IN

Comments about Magnavox - DVD Player:

THIS IS A QUALITY ITEM AT A DISCOUNT PRICE. VERY SIMPLE TO USE. VERY GOOD PICTURE AND SOUND.WOULD RECOMMEND TO FAMILY. YOU SHOULD GET THIS QUALITY FOR LOW MONEY ALL THE TIME. I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS ITEM AS MUCH AS I DO. THIS  WOULD MAKE A GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR THOSE YOU DO NOT NEED TO SPEND A LOT ON.

DVD Player

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Magnavox - DVD Player:

Am very pleased with this DVD player. This was a gift for christmas and was a good fit for me. Easy to hook up and use and amazingly the dvd player I had before the remote worked for this one as well. I am an avid movie buyer and this one works great.

WORST EVER DVD PLAYER

from Bealeton, VA

Comments about Magnavox - DVD Player:

This DVD Player is the top most worst ever I have ever had. Would not play Brand New out of box Dvd's and Then for no reason Play the scratched up junk we have had for years. Got Two of them originaly. I hated to throw them out so I would rotate them when they would do a total break down. One came back to life two times of going through storage and then never again. The other one has been off and on and off and on Etc. The Rest of the other C#%P Dvd Players I would do the same to but eventualy I ended up getting rid of all but the last Magnavox. And It is now OFF again and we only have one Brand new Player left so >>>> WHAT NOW! Honestly, I dumped 4 Dvd Players in the trash on the same day. IS ANY ONE ELSE GETTING TIRED OF THE PLANNED OBSELENCE!!!! I KNOW I AM!! ALL I CAN SAY IS AVOID THIS ONE >>> SAVE YOUR MONEY OR BURN IT IF YOU LIKE!