Other Flat Screen TVs:

Magnavox 40MF430B LCD TV

Great TV for Playing Games

from Virginia

About Me Casual User

Pros

• Easy To Set Up
  • Energy Efficient
  • Good Remote Control
  • Great Picture Quality
  • Light weight
  • Reduced Glare

Cons

• Poor Sound Quality

• Bedroom
  • Home
  • Video Games

Comments about Magnavox 40MF430B LCD TV:

When the television went out in my bedroom I knew it would need to be replaced. My husband is an impulse buyer, but I on the other hand do my research before forking out hundreds on a big purchase. Of course price was the main factor when I purchased the Magnovox 40 inch LCD 40MF430B, I paid under 500 for this television. Right out of the box this is a very sharp looking television, it's light weight and doesn't stand tall, but is wide. Set up was simple, at first I kept the settings that are programed when I first turned on. My heart dropped when I saw the picture, it looked grainy, nothing like I expected. But when I went into the menu I was able to tweak the television to meet my expectations. I turned off the eco mode, and was able to adjust the picture. The sound was also terribe at first, until I adjusted the equalizer which made a huge difference. There's a number of modes to switch to to enhance movies, video games, music etc. When I hooked the XBOX One up to it this was where the beauty started with the picture quality. While my husband played a racing game, the screen picture is crystal clear and very impressive. There's a huge difference in HD channels, so I ended up upgrading my satellite equipment to get the best picture for the televisions in my home.

• Was this a gift?: