Other Flat Screen TVs:
Magnavox
37MD350B
Magnavox - 37 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo

Magnavox - 37 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo

Good size, good color, good value

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Magnavox - 37 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo:

The color on this is great. We haven't noticed any issue with blacks so far, and we have had our TV for over a year. This was very easy to set up, and it's so light! Having the DVD player right in the TV is a great conveneience.

Easiest TV to use ever

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Magnavox - 37 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo:

In the past two years, I have purchased several televisions, only to get frustrated and sell them later.

The only one I still have is the Magnavox 37 inch LCD/DVD Combo. Other tv's are good at first, but eventually fail to accept cable signals. I do have business class and watch a lot of foreign channels. I know this tv to be the most reliable, the best priced for its size, and the easiest to setup.

The Magnavox is aptly named, because I think this is the loudest television I have ever owned. I am no appliance expert, and I don't know why this tv works better, I just know it does! you can drive around to visit friends, show them dvds, store it elsewhere, and come back and plug it in with your eyes closed, and it will still work with absolute perfection. The color coded ports on the back are the simplest i have ever looked at and there are plenty of extra ones for gaming enthusiasts. I love my Magnavox.

37in Magnavox tv/dvd has been a better purchase than expected!

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Magnavox - 37 in. LCD TV/DVD Combo:

We have been suprised at the quality and ease of use of this product. We have been using this product now for months without any problems. I would purchase another like this for use in another room of our home.