Other Microwave Ovens:
Magic Chef
Magic Chef MCD990R Microwave Oven

Magic Chef MCD990R Microwave Oven

The Magic Chef MCD990R Microwave Oven in red.

from Gansevoort, NY

Comments about Magic Chef MCD990R Microwave Oven:

This Magic Chef microwave oven has a good price tag, works great and I absolutely love the fact that it comes in the color red to match the rest of my appliances! I love it!! I would defiantly recommend this microwave oven to all my friends and family!

The performance of this Magic Chef microwave oven is fantastic! Your food and or beverages are heated perfectly, no hot or cold spots. I couldn't ask for more!

Settings/Features
I love the rotating glass tray that it comes with and the popcorn, soup, beverage, baked potato and dinner plate options. Push one of these buttons and your food or beverage is heated to perfection.

The ease of cleaning this Magic Chef microwave oven on a scale of 1 to 10 is definitely a 10! All I do is warm a bowl of water and lemon slices for 2 to 3 minutes, let it set for a minute or two and wipe clean.

This microwave oven is so easy to use, especially with the quick cook and auto defrost options.

I bought this microwave oven when I gave my son my old one to use at college and the Magic Chef it still working perfectly six years later!!

This Magic Chef microwave oven is just the right size, it fits on my kitchen counter without hogging up all my counter space.

• Settings/Features: