Other Misc. Feeding & Nursings:
The Original Bullet
Magic Bullet Baby Bullet

The Original BulletMagic Bullet Baby Bullet

Wonderful convenience

When registering for our first child, I saw the Baby Bullet. I was on the fence when it came to making our own baby food versus buying pre-made. Thinking it couldn't hurt, I registered for the Baby Bullet. Let me just say, it is probably one of the best gifts we received. I love being able to control what my daughter eats. Knowing that she's eating just the fruits and veggies with no added preservatives is great.
When we travel we use pre-made baby food and it's often very runny. With the Baby Bullet, I can control the consistency of her foods. I can also create combinations that aren't available in store bought baby foods.
Clean up is a snap. All parts, except of course the motor, are dishwasher safe.
While it is smaller than a regular blender, it is plenty big enough to prepare multiple meals worth of wholesome food. The single serving containers have date dials which help keep track of when the food was made, and the silicon freezer tray lets you save what you don't need for the next few days to be used at a later date.
The smaller cup and milling blade are excellent for preparing grains for baby at home.
I would definitely recommend this product to any parent willing to put forth just a little effort to provide their child with nutritious foods made at home from the start.

Its alright but could be improved

I really like making my own food for my baby. I love the freezing trays and jars that come with the bullet, they are very easy and convenient to use. The actual baby bullet itself however could use some improvements. I have found it is not that easy to use. It sticks in the on position a lot and the motor can easily burn out. If you do not put pressure just right on the top of the blender it does not work. It has to be evenly distributed. I just think it could be made a lot more user friendly. Thankfully I had a warranty and got another but it seems to have similar problems.

As far as blending baby food it could just as easily be done in a food processor. What I found most valuable out the kit was the freezing trays and the jars that allowed you to date everything. Of course you only get one tray and one set of jars. I personally would buy more of these and just skip the actual baby bullet and use my food processor instead.

This blender is lame, but the storage containers are nice.

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I would not recommend this blender set. The only good thing about it is the storage units, but the blender itself is terrible. It has a very weak motor, and mine is almost unusable after only a year. It is hard to get the cup and the blade mount to seal properly, so it frequently leaks into the base. It also will splash and leak over the sides, even with the top on. This causes stuff to get sticky, and when it gets sticky, the trigger points that you press the cup down in to in order to get the motor to work get stuck, and when they get stuck, the whole motor doesn't work. It's also very difficult to clean down in the base to correct this problem. It's also unfortunate that none of the Magic Bullet attachments are compatible with the Baby Bullet. Overall, I would not recommend this product. Just use a regular blender and buy some small storage containers separately to store or freeze baby food.

Love it! Great for all ages!

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I asked for this as a gift after my 2nd child was born. I knew the product as I had been wanting one for months. There weren't a lot of parts to put together or figure out, or anything overwhelming. The instructions that come with this are straight to the point, plus they give you extra ideas for when you get brave enough to venture out of the box. I love that the little spatula is included. The little storage containers are so cute and really are the perfect size, and that they come with the holder container for the freezer or fridge. I still use the storage containers for little on the go snacks now that my littlest is 14months old. I was also just reading the included recipe book and saw that I can make great single serving popsicles out of real fruit, and that I can chop up veggies like califlower really fine and throw them into recipes we already love for an added nutritional boost. Love Love!

A must have for newbies and seasoned parents.

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

When we had our daughter our plan was to go all natural from breast milk forward. However, not even a month had passed before the breast milk dried up. We tried different remedies, but none worked. We turned to formula and went from formula to formula, but none worked. We soon found out our daughter was allergic to milk and soy. So we purchased the Baby Bullet and it has been a life saver. We are able to do our own coconut based formula in the Baby Bullet. Now that she is able to eat baby food as well, we are able to do all natural whole foods and make them into baby food. It is trial and error, but at least we know her food does not have chemical substances, additives, and preservatives in it. Her skin has cleared up and she is now back to herself, a happy and healthy baby thanks to the Baby Bullet.

convenient

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

this is an overall good product. I like how small and convenient it is and how well it pureed foods without clogging up. the reason I didn't give it 5 stars, is because I'm afraid that it isn't going to last much longer. the plastic gear seemed a little flimsy, & I can hear them start to grind. but overall, it has been a good value.

Nice product, could use minor improvements.

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I love making my own baby food and this is Great for making purees. I literally use it every day. My daughter loves having the fresh food, and I absolutely recommend using this. Just a few comments, sometimes mine sticks a bit and doesn't grind everything in the mixer. It might be that I overfill it, but there will be chunks left right in the end. The other thing I would love to see is more containers with the package. You can make so much baby food, but there's only 6 jars and the 6 little freezer slots to store things in.

The bullet has been awesome for homemade babyfood

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

Very powerful and speedy. Easy to clean and great for preparing nutrition filled food for our baby. I would highly reccomend the baby bullet. Also use it a lot to make smoothies for myself. Very durable as well. There two different size cups one is just perfect for baby sized portions and one is perfect for more adult sized portions. great at chopping up ice cubes as well and very quickly. Way cheaper than buying the little jars of baby food all the time and so much more natural and wholesome. It is also very self explanitory so its very easy to use.
We tried just using a regular blender but it just wasn't the same. The bullet just pulverizes everything so well. Ours also came with some reccomend recipes complete with a list of ingredients to make all kinds of blends. If you have a baby go get one of these babies....its totally worth the price you will definately not regret it.

Wonderful convenience

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

Clean up is a snap. All parts, except of course the motor, are dishwasher safe.

One of my FAVORITE products!!!

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I LOVE my Baby Bullet and use it almost every day to make baby food purees and smoothies for my baby and toddler. It is so easy to throw in a healthy mix of foods and blend it into a smooth and nutritious smoothie that my kiddos love! I also love the smooth texture of the purees that I can make with this product! Making healthy, yummy food for my baby is so easy with the Baby Bullet!

Doesn't do anything other appliances don't do

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I use the Magic Bullet Baby Bullet occasionally to steam fresh food for my baby, but here's the problem: it is not large enough to make really big batches of baby food, but it doesn't make sense to make single servings of food ready for mealtime because the food comes out too hot for baby to eat right away. So you still have to make in advance, but can't make WAY in advance as a large batch.

This thing is awesome!

Comments about The Original Bullet Magic Bullet Baby Bullet:

I have finally been able to use my new baby bullet, since my little one is now old enough to have baby food. And I absolutely love this thing! When buying regular jar baby food, you would never know all the added ingredients that are put into what is supposed to be "healthy" food for your baby. But with the baby bullet you can make anything, which tastes so much better and is so much healthier for your baby. And the possibilities are endless, you can make any baby food fruit or vegetables, homemade cereal, and even frozen treats etcetera.