Other General Household Cleaners:
Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic

Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic

Pros

Cons

great clean amd no streaks

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

I have stainless steal appliances and there is nothing worse then streaks all over them, and not matter how many times you wipe over them the streak does not go away... or worse it gets bigger or spreads to another part of the appliance.

I have tried all different products and techniques to prevent the streaks (ie natural homemade cleaners, stainless steel sprays, water, paper towels. etc) and none have solved the streak problem.

I read reviews on the Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic and was impressed and hopeful that it would work. To my surprise it did the job. I was able to clean all my stainless steel products without leaving a streak.

The product was easy to use and worked quickly. I sprayed a little on one towel and rubbed it onto the stainless steel surface and then i wiped it down with a clean towel.

The product had a weird smell but did not bother me, since i didn't buy the product for it's smell, but rather it's cleaning prooperties.

Great product and price.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

Waste of money and expensive! Had to use several wipes and still streaked. Save money and use Comet Stainless Powder Cleanser. There are not harsh fumes. No scatching, and no dulling. Uses very little and less expensive.

Streaked. Had to scrub really hard after with dry cloth. Too much energy to clean with this product.

No scent.

I think I've tried them all; this is THE best.

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

Since buying a kitchen full of SS appliances, I've tried several brands of cleaner/polishes for SS. I've even tried some automotive products in trying to get the best result without spending excessive time and effort. MY REVIEW IS BASED ON THE TRIGGER SPRAY CONTAINER PURCHASED AT BB&BEYOND. I WILL ASSUME THE SAME INGREDIENTS ARE IN THIS AEROSOL SPRAY CAN SEEN HERE.

I was skeptical at first, and it DOES require some very light buffing for best results, but when you're finished, it does not leave an 'oily' or wet residue, and is not super sensitive to finger prints as some cleaners are. It gave me the very best results of ANY Stainless Steel cleaner i've tried.

Stainless Steel Magic is a Burglar's Best Friend!

from Northern, FL

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

Any criminal justice major will tell you that no one can enter a space and not leave evidence of that visit behind. The tiniest hair, skin cell or fingerprint is sometimes all that is needed to prove an individuals' guilt. Some surfaces show fingerprints more than others- Stainless Steel is one of those surfaces.

Stainless Steel Magic, made by Magic Products is one of those products you'll love to use! (And even more so if you are a Burglar and don't want to leave your fingerprints behind!)

Our homes are full of stainless steel faucets, appliances, cookware, sinks and bathroom fixtures. When bright and shiny they give our homes a clean, fresh appearance. The problem is that it is hard to keep that way. Water spots, smudges and fingerprints quickly turn the bright and shiny into dull and dirty unless they are cleaned often. Stainless Steel Magic can make the time between cleanings longer by creating a barrier on the stainless steel surfaces that help resist spotting, smudging and imprinting.

I keep two bottles of this spray on hand, one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom. It is easy to use. A simple spraying, then waiting a minute or two and buffing with a soft cloth is all that is needed to keep my metal fixtures looking their best.

The only SS Cleaner I have ever found that works

from Grass Lake, MI

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

Stainless Steel Magic is the only SS cleaner  I have found that works. I have tried many more expensive cleaners that left smear and smudge marks that I thought had ruined the door of my sub-zero refrigerator but SS magic even cleaned this off.

This is a great product and i would recommend this product to anyone. Especially owners of High End Stainless Steel Appliances.

Go with the trigger spray.

from New Smyrna Beach, FL

Comments about Magic American Products Stainless Steel Magic:

I used the trigger spray for a very long time.  For some reason, it is no longer sold in my area.  I bought the aerosole can, tried it repeatedly and have just thrown it out.  It leaves streaks and smudges.  I will keep searching for the trigger spray.