Other Hair Conditioners:
Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment

Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment

Pros

Cons

Nice hair oil, but it is overpriced.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

This hair is oil is pretty nice for coating my ends and the middle of my hair. I feel like it creates some sort of barrier from the wind, heat, cold, etc. so it does not dry it out. It keeps my hair, especially the ends, hydrated. It is very thick and you have to be careful when applying it because just a little too much and your hair looks greasy. That being said, it can also weigh your hair down and make it limp. It has a nice scent, but it is really heavy. It smells like a fancy perfume, a bit musky but also sweet. I am a bit concerned about using that much perfumes in my hair. It makes my ends look thicker by taming them all down. It keeps my ends from getting frizzy when I put it into a braid and tie it off. It adds a lot of shine and makes it look healthy. I also use it to give me a sleek ponytail by really smoothing down all of my hair. I have never noticed any change in the color of my hair from using this. The downside to this is that it is really expensive. I only use this about once a week because I do not want to have to purchase it again.

heavy

I love this Macadamia Hair Oil.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

About my Hair: I have naturally straight hair. It's medium textured and medium length. My hair gets pretty dry and damaged since I wash and heat style it almost every day. The cold winters are also really harsh on my hair as well.

Information on this product: Some of the ingredients in the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment are Argan oil, Macadamia Nut Seed Oil, and Vitamin E. This oil treatment is meant to help fix dry and damaged hair. It has a UV protector, it's supposed to get rid of tangles and frizz, it helps to reduce styling and drying time by at least 40%, and it's supposed to leave your hair feeling smooth and shiny.

My Review: I absolutely love hair oils and serums. I found that they work a lot better for me then regular leave in conditioners and other styling products. I used the Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment on the ends of my hair after I towel dry it. I like to blow dry my hair after using a hair oil because it helps it to penetrate my hair better. I am in love with this hair oil. It does a great job at smoothing out the dry split ends of my hair. It gets rid of the frizz and prevents my hair from feeling dry after I use my InStyler. My hair is so soft and manageable. This hair oil has helped repair my dry hair. I've noticed a lot less split ends after I've used this even though I still use heat a lot. My hair overall feels a lot stronger as well. My hair is very bouncy, it almost looks like virgin hair again. ANother thing I love about this product is the scent. I love the smell of hair oils with argan oil in them. It's very feminine and light smelling. I would definitely recommend this, this would be great for any hair type. It's not heavy and it would not weigh the hair down.

It's great to use on the ends of my hair after I shower. It leaves my hair looking silky smooth after I style it. My hair is overall less dry and a lot stronger after I've continued to use this. I have less frizz. I saw a big difference in my hair the first time I used this.

The Macadamia oil has a very pretty argan oil scent to it. It's a very long lasting scent that sticks to you all day, but it's pleasant and pretty. It's nothing unbearable though.

Good hair oil

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

I often struggle with dry hair and was looking for a product that could soothe and lessen the appearance of my dry and split ends. I had never tried hair oil before and was nervous that it would leave my hair greasy. However I actually ended up liking this product.

I usually put this hair oil on while my hair is still slightly damp from the shower. I then apply a small amount of the oil to my hands and work it in the ends of my hair. This leaves my hair feeling softer and soothes my split ends. In addition my hair is easier to comb through and overall just looks healthier. Also, a little product goes a long way so one bottle can last a very long time and ends up being very cost effective. I was worried that this would make my hair greasy because it is an oil. However, this oil is lightweight and does not make my hair feel heavy or greasy.

The only thing I don't really like about this hair oil is that it doesn't really have a smell to me. The smell is very subtle. I like scented products, especially ones that make my hair smell fresh and clean. Because this didn't have a scent I could not give it a 10 rating.

LOVE Macadamia Oil Treatment!!!!!

from New Windsor, NY

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

Seriously, this is an awesome product! I love it. I just recently colored my hair for the first time and everytime I step out of the shower, my hair is like straw. I use this and my hair is instantly smoother, softer and less straw like!

Oil treatments

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

I had split and dry ends (still do but not as bad) so I got a hair cut and had most of them cut off! I wanted something that would help make my hair more silky and woldn't have that dry nasty crunchy feeling at the bottom! So I tried the Macadamia Oil Treatment. I bought the 1 oz bottle, that doesn't seem like a lot but I have been using it right after wash my hair(every other day) I open the little bottle, place my hand on the opening, flip it upside down, then flip it right side up and use the product on my hand! Then I rub it between my fingers and apply it on mostly to the ends of my hair, I try to avoid the top because I don't want it to become greasy! Anyways that bottle has lasted me 3 months so far and there is a lot left, more than 3/4! I think this does give your hair shine but I still have dryish ends(not bad at all though) I think if I used the whole Macadamia treatment I would see better results! I do reccomend looking in to this if you have dry ends because this has helped my ends not look so terrible! hope this helped!

Healing Oil Treatment is great!

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Healing Oil Treatment:

When I hear "oil" I think greasy, looks like I didnt shower for 2 days hair. This oil is NOTHING like that. I put it all over my hair, I avoid the roots just in case. There is absolutely no grease, no gunk, no residue. Your hair feels softer and smells really good like cologne. Sometimes I use it on its own when my hair feels really dry from straightening etc. Other times I use a pump or two with the leave in conditioners. I use both the macadamia conditioner and the morrocan oil conditioner, and this oil works well with both. My favorite part is the smell. I hate when my hair doesn't smell good, so this is a quick fix. I dont have frizzy hair, but I know this product smooths out my hair very well, so I know it would be great for those who do have frizzy hair.

I love that the bottle lasts for so long. Just a pump or two is enough to go throught all the ends of my hair, but I like to be thorough, so I use maybe three.

I love this product because you can just use it and go out, and it looks and smells great. You dont have to worry about washing your hair after or anything since it doesnt leave it sticky or greasy!