Other Hair Conditioners:
Macadamia Natural Oil

Pros

Cons

Rip off considering the price.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:

This hair mask helps my hair detangle easier and not get as many knots until the next wash. My hair is easier to brush and comb out. It makes it slightly shinier than usual, but it is nothing extravagant. My hair does not get as frizzy throughout the day and tends to stay in straight styles easier. However, this cost me a fortune! It was so expensive for the large tub and I feel like it was just money down the drain! I have used drugstore products equivalent to this and it was nothing special. It smelled nice, but it was heavy. I am sure the extra perfumes are not good for your hair.

It worked and made my hair feel nice, but it has not done anything that regular conditioners have. My hair was shinier, softer, and smoother after using, but it did not seem like an intense treatment to me. It was more like just a good normal conditioner.

It smells nice, but it is heavy and loaded with added unnecessary fragrance that is probably more harmful than beneficial to the hair.

Amazing Product!, Gives new life to your hair

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:

This was the first hair masque I have ever tried and I am completely hooked. It is amazing!! Your wallet will take a hit, but it is completely worth it for the results! This product helped sealed my split ends and there is simply no comparison. This product is a must for anyone with damaged hair, or even with regular hair, it will give your hair new life.

I do not have extremely damaged hair. It has always been shiny and tamable with the right products and I thought that this product wouldn't make much of a difference. However after the first time of using it, I saw immediate results, my hair was baby soft, which I thought was impossible because I have such thick hair, and extremely glossy. I get so many compliments on how soft it is.

It has a faint scent to it. I would compare the smell to tropical flowers. It is very fresh and clean. The smell doesn't stay on your hair after you use it.

Miracle in a jar!

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:

I have suffered from dry hair and damaged ends for the longest time due to blow drying and also loving the sun a tad bit too much for my own good. I couldn't even comb my hair without feeling the painful tugs of the knots at the tips because of how dried my hair was, it was so easily knotted every day. I tried almost every shampoo and conditioner stating that it would help in these factors but none did its magic until I saw this product on the counter.

It is pricey, but then what beauty product doesn't come with a price?

The scent was really nice and very soothing. Not over powering which I liked. I took it home and tried it at once. I was happy to report that I started to see quite a bit of improvement slowly, better then any other product that I have tried! The results made my hair more smoother, less tangled, softer, and smells so great! I got so many compliments on my hair!

This is a product I will keep my bathroom stocked with at all times!

Excellent Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque

from Union City, CA

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque --

Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque is excellent .. I have a dry hair and for the very first time I used it i could see the effect . The hair was soft ... Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque worked great on my hair. I am a value and cost consicous person and this oil repair masque satifised my concerns .. it gave amazing results over the first use itself ... I would say after using it it is easy to detangle hair and hence breaking of hair is avoided too :) .. It also gives your scalp enough moisture and leaves it clean .. Hence I dont have worry over hair like other women .. Even if i have to go to some function i just apply it and it gives desired results :) All smiles

from Walnut, CA

Comments about Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque:

I love this! I alternate between this masque and the morroccanoil restorative masque, and they both provide the same results for me. The better thing about this is that right off the bat it smells great. very light and flowery. The morroccanoil one smells good only AFTER you use it on your hair and not in the container.

My hair becomes silky right after I use this. The biggest problem I have with my hair is that it is a bit fried and very split-endy. I have straight hair, and it works wonders. I actually have pretty good hair and it improves my hair significantly, so if you have more problems with your hair, it would be even more amazing for you.

I think youre supposed to use it once or twice a week, but I use it every two or threes days because I'm addicted to both this and the morroccan oil. I've left it alone for a few days now, and my hair is still really soft. Whenever I use it, my boyfriend runs his fingers through my hair, and he says it feels "airy".

this one is a tadbit cheaper than the morroccan oil, so its up to you to pick which one. I think they both basically do the same thing, andboth just as well.