Other Makeup Brushes & Tools:
MAC
MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush

MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush

the perfect brush for blush

from North Brunswick, NJ

MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226 —

Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that for your make up to look its best you should definitely use brushes and not just your hands. Specially when doing your eyes and your blush a good brush is the key.

MAC brushes sure are pricey but they are totally worth it in my opinion. They are high quality and they last a really long time if you take good care of them. What I do is everytime I have a little extra cash I buy a brush and that way I have built my collection over time and now I have all the brushes I will ever need.. or at least for a long time I won't have to buy new ones.

The bristles are soft but sturdy at the same time. And each brush does its job to perfection.

This one specifically, the large angled contour brush is the perfect brush for blush and bronzer. This is one of my must have brushes. I love how soft it is and how good it applies blush.

The only contour brush I use!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush:

Make-up can be great but if it is not applied correctly or with the right tools it can be a flop.  A flop meaning not look right or could have looked even better witht he right applicator.  When getting a make over at a make-up counter, the artist use brushes and different types of applicators, there is a reason for this.  When buying the make-up then going home looking to achieve the same look with out the correct applicators is not going to happen typically.  MAC brushes are awesome and they give you the same look you had in the store.  The MAC large angled contour brush is the best on the market and I have tried plenty.  I have used brushes from several other make up distributors and I found this one to be the best.  It applies the make up evenly yet with a subtle touch.  Make up is suppose to enhance one's natural beauty not cover up their face or take away from the person's original characteristics in their face.  Using MAC's angled contour brush gives just the right application and so does all of their other brushes!!! USE MAC's brushes and make up for an overall great face of make up.

The best contour brush I have ever found

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush:

This is the best contour brush I've ever come across! Almost every other brush I've found doesn't tend to last a very long time. MAC's brushes are high quality, I will never go back to using other brushes now that I've discovered how well MAC's brushes work!