Other Digestion Medicines:
Maalox
Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid & Antigas

Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid & Antigas

One of the best out there!

from Ozark, MO

Comments about Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid & Antigas:

So I have had stomache issues my entire life and am always searching for something to help with my constant nasea, bloating, and overall annoying painful issues. So far I thought I found the best thing out there with Pepto Bismal pills. They take a while to work, but will really knock out even the worst nasea. Fast forward to a few weeks ago when I tried Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid and Antigas, and I may have found my new favorite thing! These are chewable and I usually don't have any luck with chewables, but these really work well. I was pleasantly surprised when I took two and within minutes I felt better! I seriously had blacking out horrible nasea like I was praying I would just throw up and get it over with. Took these and a few minutes later...felt nothing...no pain, no nasea, no wanting to slip into a coma just to feel better. These are a new must have in my house especially for when I can't wait the 30 minutes to get relief.

Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength knocked out my heartburn fast

from Ironwood, MI

Comments about Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid & Antigas:

Maalox Advanced Maximum Strength Antacid & Antigas knocks out my heartburn fast !! I keep a bottle of this at my bedside. I suffer from GERD or Acid Reflux and heartburn from time to time. It can come on fast and I need relief fast. I pop one of these, chew it slowly and swallow. The relief is fast. I like that they are a little softer to chew than some brands and are bigger so I only need to take one. The fruit flavors are pleasant enough even if the chalkiness is not. All antacids are a bit chalky though so I can't blame this particular product for that. It is pricier than some other antacid tablets but I like that it includes an anti-gas ingredient. If you are feeling a little gassy you can take this and the gassiness goes away. It relieves sour stomach, heartburn, gassiness, just about any stomach upset. I would recomend this product to anyone for even severe heartburn or gas. It does the trick and it does it quickly.