Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DWX23-NP
Rca_2013_normal

Good product

We are coffee drinkers at our house so no individual coffee cup makers for us. This one brews quickly and makes several cups at a time. You can also buy replacement pots if the original one breaks which is a big plus for me.

Fairview, MI

Good Inexpensive Coffee Pot

This is a good inexpensive coffee pot. It heats up and brews quickly. It can be programmed and it's easy to clean.

Lansing KS

true

Very good product . I love to use it every morning.

I love to drink my coffee and with this it is so easy to make and very quick to use. I would prefer anyone that love coffee to use one.

Brownsville tn

Fine, regular 12 cup pot

You can make two cups in the pot or 12 but it takes some tweaking. The coffee is hot and fresh and the smell permeates the room which I love. It is hard to pour when it's totally full though. Programmable which is awesome.

Upstate, SC

My son really likes it

My son uses it mostly

Crooksville Ohio

I would buy one again

I use mine every morning and sometime after noon with friends , when we all get to camp out every week end

Ardmore, oklahoma

It's ok for the price.

This thing doesn't have all the features I'd like but for the price, I really can't complain. I think it takes a little bit too long to brew but again, good value.

Wirtz VA

Excellent product

I could not believe the speed of this coffee maker. I love how you can program the timer and brew strength. It's been the perfect item for my household.

Arkansas

works great after 2 years

we use it daily and it still works great after 3 years. easy to use amd still brews quickly. only down fall is hI rd to clean

lubec maine

A Good Coffee Maker

We love this coffee maker. We don't like to spend a lot of money on things, or maybe I should say we can't afford to. So we looked for the best, cheaper alternative. This was a great choice. We use it multiple times a day and it has done great for us. It's quiet, it brews pretty quickly and we have never had a problem with it. Definitely worth the money!

Lansing, MI