Other Coffee Makers:
Mr. Coffee
Mr. Coffee 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker DWX23-NP
Rca_2013_normal

Works great for the price

Great for the price I love the water spout that is on the inside and the extra filter to filter the water. It doesn't drip water unless the pot is placed under neath it has a nice design but I still find my coffee getting coffee grounds inside of it at times! Other then that a great coffee pot has lasted for quite a few years! I

Omaha Nebraska

true

Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Is a Bargain Pot!

I have had this coffee pot for about 8 years. It's great for the price. I like that I am able to set the brew time and it's pretty easy to clean. If you're looking for an inexpensive coffee pot look not further than Mr. Coffee!

Detroit MI

true

I have had 2 of these in the last 16 years!!

I drink 2 cups everyday some times 3 on weekends. I love this machine. The only reason we are on the second is because when we moved it was dropped by our military movers!

Milltown NJ

Good product

We are coffee drinkers at our house so no individual coffee cup makers for us. This one brews quickly and makes several cups at a time. You can also buy replacement pots if the original one breaks which is a big plus for me.

Fairview, MI

Good Inexpensive Coffee Pot

This is a good inexpensive coffee pot. It heats up and brews quickly. It can be programmed and it's easy to clean.

Lansing KS

true

Very good product . I love to use it every morning.

I love to drink my coffee and with this it is so easy to make and very quick to use. I would prefer anyone that love coffee to use one.

Brownsville tn

Fine, regular 12 cup pot

You can make two cups in the pot or 12 but it takes some tweaking. The coffee is hot and fresh and the smell permeates the room which I love. It is hard to pour when it's totally full though. Programmable which is awesome.

Upstate, SC

My son really likes it

My son uses it mostly

Crooksville Ohio

I would buy one again

I use mine every morning and sometime after noon with friends , when we all get to camp out every week end

Ardmore, oklahoma

It's ok for the price.

This thing doesn't have all the features I'd like but for the price, I really can't complain. I think it takes a little bit too long to brew but again, good value.

Wirtz VA