View more laptops

X3100
MPC Computers TransPort Notebook PC

MPC Computers TransPort Notebook PC

3.7

I will buy this product of course

from Huelva

About Me Avid Gamer, Multimedia Professional, Technically Challenged, Tech Savvy

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Fast
  • Lightweight
  • Long Battery Life
  • Powerful
  • Quality Display
  • Quiet

Cons

• Poorly Designed Keyboard
  • Slow

• Business Use
  • Graphics
  • Music
  • Video
  • Web Browsing
  • Word Processing

Comments about MPC Computers TransPort Notebook PC:

This computer it's so elegant and it's not heavy it color is beautiful I like it too much.

• Primary use:
  • Personal
  • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

I need to buy it

from UAE

Pros

• Comfortable Keyboard
  • Fast
  • Powerful

Cons

• Too Hot

• Graphics

Comments about MPC Computers TransPort Notebook PC:

This MPC TransPort X3100 laptop was bought for me because it had so much memory on it. But if you intend to bring your computer with you places, then I strongly recommend you to not buy this laptop because it is too heavy to carry around. If memory is an issue for you, I recommend purchasing an external hard drive that connects to your computer with a USB port. There are 5 USB ports on this laptop which is helpful, and there is also a finger scanner on the computer which knows your finger print, so you can scan your finger print instead of typing in your password when logging on to your computer.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Holds a lot of memory, but too heavy to carry

from Athens, GA