Other Misc. Skin Care Products:
MG217
MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Multi-Symptom Ointment

MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Multi-Symptom Ointment

I would love MG217 Ointment if it wasn't so greasy.

from New Port Richey, FL

Comments about MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Multi-Symptom Ointment:

I bought the MG217 Psoriasis Medicated Multi-Symptom Ointment because I find it hard to get anything to help with Len's feet. It states on the box that it is: "intensive strength, relieves itching, scaling & redness, and helps prevent symptom recurrence."

It is the coal tar formula, and net weight 3.8 ounce (107 g).

After unscrewing the cap of the white jar I could smell the tar. The ointment in a golden color, and looks like ear wax. When I checked on the ingredients wax is listed.

I used it first on the underneath of one of my feet. I get scaling from walking miles at a time. I only used it on my left foot, and it showed an improvement within the week.

The one thing I didn't like about it is how greasy it is. I had to wash my hands before I could touch anything. It didn't matter to my feet.

This product does have a lot of warnings on it so please read them before buying it. I passed it over to Len, and he has seen improvement in his feet. They crack so bad with his neuropathy.

It can be used 1 to 4 times a day.

"This product may increase your tendency to sunburn for up to 24 hours after application."