4.8

4.8

Great-smelling product.

from Brunswick, ME

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Attractive Packaging
  • Pleasant Smell

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Method Foaming Hand Wash, Sweet Water:

I love the way this product smells, and so do my guests. I had a friend who liked it so much I gave them my back-up bottle to take home with them. I'm not sure how this is in bacterial situations; I have a small son and when I DO manage to get him to wash his hands I Iike knowing the product did a thorough, germ-killing job. I like the container design. I do find the pump spout gets dirty somehow.

Great Soap, Not Their Best Scent

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Method Foaming Hand Wash, Sweet Water:

I genuinely enjoy the vast majority of Method's Earth and people friendly products, especially their hand washes, but their Sweet Water Foaming Hand Wash was just not up to the usual quality.

The soap itself, if you disregard the scent, is actually a very good product. With a single pump you get a good amount of lather and it cleans thoroughly. There's no need to use two pumps unless you're extra, super dirty from the garden or cooking or something. The foam rinses off quickly and cleanly with no residue.

The soap never, ever dries your skin and leaves your hands feeling soft and clean.

The problem with this was the scent. I've used other Method products before and they've been quite pleasant and light in their scent but this was just not one of them. The scent really came across as almost cloying. It was actually sneeze inducing for me.

The soap is a good quality and economical and comes in a pretty pump so if you're a fan of the scent you may find this to be a good match.

LOVE Method Foaming Soaps!

Comments about Method Foaming Hand Wash, Sweet Water:

Method is my absolute favorite brand of hand soap. Not only do I love the foam option, because it feels easier to rise off, I love the scents, the bottle design, and most of all, the company's values. Method's products aren't tested on animals, they're healthy, green, and sustainable. There are so many products out there with toxic chemicals, hazardous ingredients that could endanger your health, it's scary! But I am confident that at least I'm safe when I'm washing my hands with Method.

What first pushed me to switch brands was something pretty silly. Once my old foaming hand soap was about halfway used, every time I would push on the top of the soap, it would fall over. Beyond annoying! Once I switched to Method, this was a thing of the past. Funny how such a small thing, bottle design, can cause you to abandon a product you've used for years. But I'm glad I did, I found Method, and I'll never look back!

Keeps hands soft and smells wonderful!

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Method Foaming Hand Wash, Sweet Water:

This is the only hand soap that I use. Almost all cleaning the products in my home are made by Method after I made the move four years ago to "detoxify" my home. This soap gets my hands clean but does not dry them out. I have a newborn at home so I an constantly washing my hands. Before I started using this soap, my hands were constantly chapped and cracking. After I switched to this soap, it disappeared! I was so relieved. I thought I'd have to suffer everything winter with chapped knuckles. The soap leaves the natural oils in my skin, so my hands actually have a chance to heal! I've been a big fan of Method products for a while now and visitors to my home contanstly compliment me on my soap. When I tell them its Method, they are surprised! I love that it is eco-friendly and free of harsh chemicals. The only thing I don't like is that it has SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate). I have been trying to find a handsoap that easy to much locally that doesn't contain the stuff and its impossible!