Other Hair Conditioners:
MATRIX Biolage Conditioning Balm 8.5 Dry Hair

MATRIX Biolage Conditioning Balm 8.5 Dry Hair

Conditioning balm is a good product!!

from SmallTown, TX

Comments about MATRIX Biolage Conditioning Balm 8.5 Dry Hair:

Because I have such unruly hair, I don't dare try most new products because it is unclear how they will react with my hair. I mostly rely on my stylist to help me purchase the products that are best for me. I have very fine, thin hair, so most products weigh it down. My stylist recommends Matrix Biolage conditioning balm for occasional use on my hair. The instructions say to put it on your hair, leave on for one to three minutes and then wash out. My stylist has recommended for me to place a pea size amount in my hand and apply it to my hair as a leave in tonic. This may not work for everyone, but it works for me.

Biolage makes great products. They are a little pricier than some of the products on the market, but most of them are definitely worth the price.

If you are having an issue with your hair being dry and unmanageable, this might be a good product for you to try. I highly recommend this conditioning balm.

Outstanding Product

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about MATRIX Biolage Conditioning Balm 8.5 Dry Hair:

The review ties hand in hand with my last review about Matrix Hydrating Shampoo. I truely believe that the great looking results come from pairing both products together. You use this balm in replacement of your normal conditioner two to three times a week. It's almost like a hair masque that you leave in 3 minutes then rinse. It's a weird consistency and very sticky. That's a small con. It also takes awhile to rinse out only a dime size amount. However, it really shows results. It works to repair damaged, dry, frizzy hair by slowly repairing it from the roots. You will immediately see results after the first use. Upon styling your hair as you normally do you will notice a shiny appearance without the frizz. Of course, this product is salon quality and much more of a splurge but definitely worth it. I highly recommend trying this product if all other haircare repair products were a fail.

Very Moisturizing & Smells Fresh

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about MATRIX Biolage Conditioning Balm 8.5 Dry Hair:

Matrix Conditioning Balm is a great moisturizer for when my hair needs that extra boost of moisture. I don't use this after every shampoo (although I don't think it would hurt). I use this about twice a week. My hair is so soft and shiny after I use this and it takes care of all the dry ends. I have to say that I like this size in the tube much better that the big tub because I do not like to dip my hand in the tub I feel like I am getting water in the product and I worry about contamination. I think that you can buy a pump for the tub but I am not sure. Just to be on the safe side I always buy the tube.