Other Hair Conditioners:
Matrix

biolage forte therapy is by far the best

from Springville, UT

Comments about MATRIX BIOLAGE : Forte STRENGTHENING CONDITIONER FOR DAMAGED OR CHEMICALLY TREATED HAIR 33.8 OZ:

I have used a lot of different conditioners over the years. My hair is really curly and I dry and straighten it almost every time I wash it. I also have it colored every 3 months. That presents 2 problems. Dry and Brittle hair! I tried everything in the book. I finally came accross this line and fell instantly in love. My hair showed major improvement in a month. My hair finally stopped breaking off and started growing healthier! I couldn't be more happy with the results! It moisturizes without making my hair greasy the day after I wash it. It is clean and makes my hair feel silky smooth. It smells great and a little bit goes a long way. I have been using it faithfully for the last 2 years and will never switch!