Other Baby Bottles:
5203-006-3-1
MAM Baby Bottles

MAM Baby Bottles

• Keeps Air Out:

The softest nipples for baby, besides Mommy's!

MAM products are amazing. Their Anti-Colic bottles are so awesome! The outside of the bottle is made of BPA-free plastic, and the designs are modern, gorgeous and sturdy (when I used Playtex bottles, the measurements rubbed off of the outside after multiple washings, but the MAM measurements and designs stayed put for the life of the bottle!) but my favorite part of the actual bottle is the wide mouth! These bottles have a vented bottom to help prevent colic, and the softest silicone nipples of any other bottle I have seen or purchased. These are absolutely worth what you will pay for them. The only negative thing I could even find to say about these bottles is that they are only available in select stores, but they're well worth the trip outside of your usual shopping spot!

Mam bottles were just another bottle my son rejected

I eagerly and excitedly bought several MAM bottles in hopes that my breastfed son would take to them. Unfortunately, like the other dozen or so brands and bottle types that I tried, he rejected them. I breastfed my son for 14 months and started when he was around 2 months or so to get him to take a bottle so that he could be fed by my husband or daycare. I tried a ton of different bottles for a long time, to no avail. When I learned that MAM bottles were specifically designed to mimic a breast and be accepted by babies who are breastfed, I was overjoyed and immediately ordered several in hopes that this would be my answer. But they didn't work for us. Alas. We tried consistently for a couple weeks and he seemed to reject them even more than other bottles, like Playtex dropins (the kind he eventually kind of took to after several months of trying bottles). The MAM bottles probably work well for others, but just not for us, so unfortunately I can't recommend them basedon our experience with them.

One of many awesome products!

from Scott co. Tn

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

• At Home
    • Feeding
    • Travel

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

I am a mom of 3! I've done my fair share of testing out multiple different brands and styles of bottles.man is by far my favorite! The bottles come in the cutest designs,and they are very durable and dependable. They cost less then other bottles that claim to be the best and work better! I always recommend man bottles and products to my expecting friends and plan to use them with my next child

Use to be the biggest fan, but now I'm having problems with

from Seveirville,TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
    • Easy to use
    • Washes Easily

Cons

• Leaks

• At Home
    • Feeding

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

I have never used any other bottle with my last two children and loved theses brand very much. I just recently got another 2 pack because we noticed that our other ones we had about 6 months began leaking out of the bottom holes. We have had the new ones about 2 months and now they are also leaking out the bottom. I have looked for just the white rings that go in the bottom but cannot find them sold separately. I have tried commenting to the manufacturer and got nothing. I am considering switching brands even though I have been a huge supporter of the brand for 4 years. Anyone having similar issues??

best bottle I've used in about 6 years!

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

I love this bottle! I have three small children from ages 6years all the way down to my 6 and a half year old daughter..so bottles are replaced very frequently,I have found this bottle very durable being as my two older boys are likely to toss around and so far I have noticed no fussiness from my daughter which means the world to a parent who has a newborn and often deals with colic and gas I rate this bottle a overall 8+ :-)

Great Overall Product Line

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

This brand really stands out to me.... I first started using MAM 3 years ago and have invested in every product since. What I enjoy most about the brand is the grow with me concept, at least that's what I call it. My children were able to use each stage of MAM bottles and they favored them over the rest. Overall I was very satisfied

• Keeps Air Out:

MAM Bottles Are Great For ONLY formula fed babies.

from Plano, TX

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

I loved using this bottle when i switched from breastfeeding to formula feeding with my first child. I just recently had my 2nd child and i exvlusively breast fed. Some times when i had to pump and refridgerate, i had to do it in separate bottles b/c these bottles are not meant to be put in a bottle warmer. You put them in a bottle warmer and all your milk leaks out the bottom vent. It was waste of my time. I wouldnt recommend these to any breastfeeding moms out there. Only formula fed babies. Also, the slow flow nipple is still too fast for a newborn.

Leak Prevention
    Only leaks in a bottle warmer.

Many parts but overall ok.

• Keeps Air Out:

Perfect fit for my newborn

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

Our newborn took a bottle right away after she was born up untl about 6 weeks old, then she started to refuse the bottle. I didn't return back to work for another month so I just exclusively breastfed. WRONG CHOICE!! About a week before I had to go back to work we had to start bottle feeding again, talk about a disaster. Our child did not want anything to do with any bottle. I bought so many different kinds-Avent, Dr. Brown, Drop In's, Medela- you name it we probably tried it. It was a battle of the bottle in our house. I started back to work and my husband was at home in the evenings dealing with a crying hungry baby that refused anything he gave her. Desperate to find something that worked we bought a MAM bottle at our local grocery store. Let me tell you it was a miracle, the second I put it up to her lips she started sucking!! It was a success and continues to be a success. Good luck to all the moms out there I know how you are feeling, it will happen once you find the right nipple for baby!

Mam bottles were just another bottle my son rejected

from Panama City, FL

MAM bottles ROCK

from Ashville, AL

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

I started using these whenever my son was a baby, we found them in Publix and I really have to say that I havn't found any better than these particular bottles. They have a wide neck so it's easy to pour water into and mix formula, there's not one thousand pieces to it either, it's very simple. The designs are absolutly adorable, especially with their brand new 2011 line that was just released a couple of weeks ago. I love the colors and motif the bottles have, they arn't ugly or plain like so many other bottles out there. I have no problem switching my son from bottle to breast either, and he still, to this day, takes MAM pacifiers. They used to be a little difficult to find, but it seems that now MAM is expanding where they sell and these can now be seen at KMart, Wal-Mart, Publix, buybuyBaby and Babies 'R' Us. You may second guess yourself whenever you first see the price, but I promise you, these are well worth it.

LOVE Mam Bottles!

from Charlottesville, VA

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

After trying at least 4 kinds, we tried the MAM bottle. I know each baby is different, so what works for us might not work for another but I cannot help be suggest these. The nipple is shorter than on some bottles, which helped our daughter. She choked on some of the longer nipples. I think this one is also softer or more pliable, which made her like it even better. I like the MAM bottles that come in separate parts (likely to vent air) but this one is super easy to assemble - best for when you're in a hurry or night time and I don't find that our daughter gets a lot of air with one versus the other. They are BPA free, so I don't have to worry about chemicals in it, and I think it made transitioning from nursing to bottle feeding so much easier. It wasn't going well for a while... They're competitively priced with the other good bottles and they don't leak, either. We love MAM bottles and recommend them to bottle feeding parents!

Mam BPA Free baby bottles are as close to the breast as you can

from Mattawamkeag, ME

Comments about MAM Baby Bottles:

As a breastfeeding mom I know how hard it is to have your little one take a bottle. The mam BPA free baby bottle's are as close to the breast as you can get. The soft silicone nipples are easy to latch onto. The mam special nipple design and shape make the transition from breast to bottle the easiest. If you look at your baby when they latch onto you and then when they latch onto the mam bottle it's very similar! The 11 oz bottles come in bright pink and bright orange for girls. While the boy ones comes in bright green and blue. The bright colors are very attractive for your older baby! The smaller ounce bottles come in pastel colors and are a little easier on the eyes. I love the colors and the design of all of them. They are easy to clean and very durable. I know my breast fed baby of nine months refused any other bottle. I gave her the mam bottle and she took right to it almost like she had had it all her life! the only con i have found is on the nipple there is a little vent and sometimes milk can get caught in it. Doesn't effect the bottle any just a little thing to clean out if you leave it sitting. Other then that it's a great product!