Other Baby Bottles:
MAM
Models:
5021-006-3-1, 5043-006-3-1
MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles

Definitely worth the money.

Easy to use and wash. Loved these bottles with my son. He was so fussy and I couldn't find a bottle he would take after transferring from breast to bottle. He took to these so easily. And he was less gassy.

Birdsboro pa

Best colic bottle

I found this bottles on my 3rd and last baby and these were the best ever. I used two different brands on my first two and they had colic and reflux so bad. These were recommended to me and they were a life saver. My last baby never never never had any problems with colic.

New Iberia,LA

Love love love

I absolutely love MAM bottles! For my first daughter it's the only bottle she could use, and my second daughter she is absolutely fine but she won't take any other bottle! I'm would definitely recommend to everyone.

Vandervoort, AR

Nice bottles

Got these as a gift and so far I really like them. They are easy to assemble and clean. So far they seem to work just as well as other anti colic bottles that have more parts. I have not had any problem with leaks. I like that you can sterilize them in the microwave using the product itself. In the past I've used Dr Browns, Tommy Tippe and and Avent and these are just as good. I like the nipple shape as well. I would absolutely purchase them again.

Swansea, MA

Best bottles

These bottles are great . I feel in love with them because they are so cute and my daughter had no trouble drinking from it . No leakage at all

Long Beach

i would buy again

I started using the MAM bottles with my second child and i have alot of pros about the bottle and only 1 con i love the shape , and the fact that it reduces gas/colic . It seems to really help in that area The only con i have is that you have to fit the rubber piece in the bottom which is hard to do when you're in a hurry ! over all I would definatily reccommend this to any parent .

Norfolk,Va

End of my search!

My third baby was super picky!! After some heartbreaking days at daycare where he refused to eat we tried this bottle and he latched! Never looked back! He was exclusively breastfed until daycare! We used the pacifiers so it was natural to use these bottles to!

DeKalb, Il

I LOVE MAM PRODUCTS!

I started using MAM when my daughter was a newborn and we've used them ever since! She will not take any other bottle. They are easy to put together. But I love how the bottles come apart because I know they are clean and well sanitized. If I ever have another baby I will also be using MAM bottles with it also! I'm very happy with the product!

Stearns,KY

true

I would buy this again if I had another child

I loved these bottles I used them with both of my children and they lasted for both.

Fort. Madison Iowa

true

I woulf buy this over anf over again ❤

I love, love, love this bottle! I first bought this bottle because the hospital I gave birth in were giving the babies MAM pacifiers. So when I found the bottles I was so impressed. It isa seld cleaning bottle. All you have to do is unscrew thebottom on the bottle fro its base take the nipple off te top, place it in the bottom of the bottle & put the nipple cover back on. With just a small amount of water added you place the bottle in the microwave for just 30 seconds and the bottle gets steamed clean. Which saved me from boiling them & risk losing the printed measurement lines on the side. I love them. And will buy them again if i have another baby❤

Kentucky