Other Baby Bottles:
Models:
5021-006-3-1, 5043-006-3-1
MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles

MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles

Pros

• Easy to use (13)
  • BPA free (12)
  • Seals well (12)
  • Durable (11)
  • Washes easily (11)

• Feeding (13)
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Keeps Air Out:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (9), First time parent (3)

I love MAM !!!

I did A LOT of research while I was pregnant with my first child before deciding on a bottle. I ordered a box of MAM 2 small 2 big and pacifiers. After breast feeding for 3 months, I decided to transition my son to the bottle and it worked out flawlessly! Unfortunately it took a week for my daughter to accept the bottle over breast. But I can not complain.

I fell in love with the bottles mostly for the cleaning factor. I have had experience with other bottles when I used to babysit other baby/toddlers and absolutely hated having to TRY to clean the bottom. Being able to take apart the bottle piece by piece is what helped me ultimately decide on MAM. Although I don't typically put it in the microwave as I prefer to clean it piece by piece with my hands and inspect it before putting it back together.

Totally worth the money! Excellent MUST have for new mothers! I got both my sister and cousin MAM bottles for their Baby Shower gifts and they say they are great compared to other bottles they picked out or were given.

Child's Comfort
Both of my children transitioned very well to MAM from Breast Feeding. Although my daughter was picky at first, after the first week she did excellent with it.

Leak Prevention
If you do not put the rubber piece on the bottom firmly in, it will leak through the bottom all over the place. and you must put your finger over the top of the nipple when you shake the formula up.

I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to clean! On top of being able to sterilize it inside the microwave! I've tried other bottles that do not come apart and I regret wasting money on such bottles. Having to scrub the inside and hope the bottle brush you use can get it all out or even fit was annoying. I typically take it apart and clean it piece by piece and then leave out to air dry before using again.

Keeps Air Out
As far as I could tell it kept air out pretty well. My children didn't get horrid gas like they had from previous bottles I've tried.

The bottle themselves are very durable! I wish the rubber piece on the bottom of the bottle was as durable. I take it apart and wash it out by hand after every feeding and unfortunately it didn't last through the constant washing for 3-4 months. So I had to replace the bottom rubber piece.

I Really Wanted to LOVE These Bottles

I absolutely fell in love with the overall look and design appearance of these bottles before my youngest child was born. I bought twelve of them, six small and six large. Unfortunately, the only good part is how they look!

Child's Comfort
These are fine as far as comfort for baby and she was able to hold them just fine.

Leak Prevention
My daughter was exclusively on breastmilk until 6 months of age. I pumped and gave it to her in bottle form. There is nothing worse than watching your hard earned milk spilling everywhere because the bottoms of these bottles simply won't stop leaking! Very poor design.

No major problems as far as ease of cleaning these bottles. They do have several pieces which does take more time to wash!

Keeps Air Out
No noticeable problems with air with these bottles.

The first time we took these apart to clean them was the last time we were able to use them. The white seal and the bottom ring do not seal and keep them from leaking. We made sure they were completely dry and that the grooves were perfectly lined up and they still leaked severely.

My son's favorite bottle

from Metairie, LA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Durable
  • Seals Well

Cons

• Difficult to Wash

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

My baby was very fussy when we brought him home from the hospital, constantly crying with gas pains very colicky. Finally we got him on a soy formula, that combined with these bottles helped tremendously! My son is 9 months old now and won't use any other bottle. I love the bottles. They are kinda a pain to put together after you've washed them but other than that they are great!

My Son's Favorite

from Rochester, NH

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

This is my sons favorite bottle! It's easy to use and assemble, it does have a few more parts than a traditional bottle but it's still really easy to assemble! It also has a neat self-sterilization function! I've never actually used this because I just wash them in the dishwasher but it's a great option for taking hand-washing to the next level!

High Quality Bottle That Baby Loves!

from OH

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy to use
    • Seals Well
    • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

Finally, with our third newborn, we found the perfect bottle for us and for our baby. Finding the best bottle was no easy task with our (now) 2 year old. We went through at least 10 different bottles that she didn't like and finally we found the MAM Anti-Colic bottles. So naturally, when our third baby was born, we immediately tried these bottles again and it was a success! She drinks from them like a champ, just like her older sister did. They are so easy to clean and come apart to easily be steamed in the microwave. I would 100% recommend giving these bottles a try to any parent struggling with their current bottle. They have worked great for us, twice!

would definitely buy these bottles for any future babies

from Tennessee

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Convenient
      • Durable
      • Easy to use
      • Seals Well
      • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

We recieved a mam bottle in the target baby box. First and only bottle my daughter would use. My daughter prefered the flat nipple over any normal round nipple. Never had issues with spit up when using these bottles. The whole bottle comes apart in pieces which makes it easier to clean and you get to every nook and cranny! They also come with self sterilization in microwave but i never used that. We loved mam bottles! After the little 5oz sample bottle we got when she got a little older and took more than 4oz at a time we went to the 9oz bottles and they were great too! Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great bottle thats inexpensive but works amazingly!

I would defiantly but this product again

from Indiana

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy to use
        • Seals Well
        • Washes Easily

Cons

• Leaks

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

After trying multiple bottles this by far was the best one and my son loves them. The only has thing is if you don't get the lid on exactly right it leaks

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best Bottle ever

from Bird City, KS

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
        • Convenient
        • Durable
        • Easy to use
        • Seals Well
        • Washes Easily

• Milk Storage

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

We bought this bottle just out of convenience because they didn't have our normal bottles. Never been happier with an impulse buy. Our 3 month old loves the bottles and has had less tummy problems after eating when using these!! I love that they have an easy sterlization process in the microwave..makes me feel better about the cleanliness of them!!

MY LIFE SAVERS will never use another brand!

from Shelbie Laredo tx

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
          • Convenient
          • Durable
          • Easy to use
          • Seals Well
          • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

These bottles saved my life, my son had a hard time latching when he was born. So i had to pump and give bottles til I could get him to latch right. Now he is 4 months almost and doesn't want any other bottles other then these, plus side is there is also sippy transition cups from this brand.
            They have a few parts but my son no longer deals with colic thanks to these bottles, he sleeps, and eats through these everyday and they are the absolute best. I have never had any problems with bottles leaking or anything else. I highly recommend these bottles to all my friends and family!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

My newborn loooooves these bottles!

from Bad Axe, MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
            • Convenient
            • Easy to use
            • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

My son love the wide nipples and these bottles are just amazing! They really help with gas not to mention they even sanitize themselves in the microwave.

Baby Bottle

from Saginaw,MI

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
              • Durable
              • Easy to use
              • Seals Well
              • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

I have a 2 month boy that us breastfed and i need a bottle that is natural and that doesn't change of a nipple with this bottle is easy to latch for him so it just like when i breastfeed him so he doesn't get confused. Wide open so its easy to clean, helps to prevent colic,gas, and gas. With this bottle its designed that it's self-sterilizes in 3 minutes in the microwave. This is an amazing bottle. Thanks to the weeSpring Parent Panel for sending me these bottles!

Adore these bottles!!

from Keysville, VA

Pros

• BPA Free
                • Convenient
                • Durable
                • Easy to use
                • Seals Well
                • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

These are the only bottles my baby will use. Any other nipple and he makes a complete mess and fights eating.

Pros:
                    These bottles completely break down so you can wash every single piece. They can even be sterilized in the microwave. They have an amazing seal that eliminates leaks. They are very sturdy and I see the bottles holdimup to be able to use for our next baby (just have to replace nipples).

Cons:
                    The only con I can think of is that they are a bit expensive compared to other brands.

I totally think they are worth the price and my kid will take no other bottle. Would definitely recommend.