Other Baby Bottles:
Models:
5021-006-3-1, 5043-006-3-1
MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles

MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles

Pros

• Easy to use (4)
  • BPA free (3)
  • Durable (3)
  • Seals well (3)

• At home (4)
  • Feeding (4)
  • Heating milk (3)
  • Travel (3)

I love MAM !!!

I did A LOT of research while I was pregnant with my first child before deciding on a bottle. I ordered a box of MAM 2 small 2 big and pacifiers. After breast feeding for 3 months, I decided to transition my son to the bottle and it worked out flawlessly! Unfortunately it took a week for my daughter to accept the bottle over breast. But I can not complain.

I fell in love with the bottles mostly for the cleaning factor. I have had experience with other bottles when I used to babysit other baby/toddlers and absolutely hated having to TRY to clean the bottom. Being able to take apart the bottle piece by piece is what helped me ultimately decide on MAM. Although I don't typically put it in the microwave as I prefer to clean it piece by piece with my hands and inspect it before putting it back together.

Totally worth the money! Excellent MUST have for new mothers! I got both my sister and cousin MAM bottles for their Baby Shower gifts and they say they are great compared to other bottles they picked out or were given.

Child's Comfort
Both of my children transitioned very well to MAM from Breast Feeding. Although my daughter was picky at first, after the first week she did excellent with it.

Leak Prevention
If you do not put the rubber piece on the bottom firmly in, it will leak through the bottom all over the place. and you must put your finger over the top of the nipple when you shake the formula up.

I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to clean! On top of being able to sterilize it inside the microwave! I've tried other bottles that do not come apart and I regret wasting money on such bottles. Having to scrub the inside and hope the bottle brush you use can get it all out or even fit was annoying. I typically take it apart and clean it piece by piece and then leave out to air dry before using again.

Keeps Air Out
As far as I could tell it kept air out pretty well. My children didn't get horrid gas like they had from previous bottles I've tried.

The bottle themselves are very durable! I wish the rubber piece on the bottom of the bottle was as durable. I take it apart and wash it out by hand after every feeding and unfortunately it didn't last through the constant washing for 3-4 months. So I had to replace the bottom rubber piece.

I Really Wanted to LOVE These Bottles

I absolutely fell in love with the overall look and design appearance of these bottles before my youngest child was born. I bought twelve of them, six small and six large. Unfortunately, the only good part is how they look!

Child's Comfort
These are fine as far as comfort for baby and she was able to hold them just fine.

Leak Prevention
My daughter was exclusively on breastmilk until 6 months of age. I pumped and gave it to her in bottle form. There is nothing worse than watching your hard earned milk spilling everywhere because the bottoms of these bottles simply won't stop leaking! Very poor design.

No major problems as far as ease of cleaning these bottles. They do have several pieces which does take more time to wash!

Keeps Air Out
No noticeable problems with air with these bottles.

The first time we took these apart to clean them was the last time we were able to use them. The white seal and the bottom ring do not seal and keep them from leaking. We made sure they were completely dry and that the grooves were perfectly lined up and they still leaked severely.

Best Bottles ever

from Cincinnati,Oh

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

• Milk Storage

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

I love these bottles. These are by far the best bottles. My son was fussy and gassy a lot until we switched his bottles to these. After we switched he wasn't fussy and had no gas. I love the fact that they are easy to use and clean. The nipples are like breastfeeding so that also was a plus for me.

Best bottle i have ever used.

from Sapulpa, oklahoma

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy to use
    • Seals Well
    • Washes Easily

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

We tried some other bottles before my mother bought this one for my daughter to try. I love the shape of the nipple and how easy it was to get my daughter to use it. I love how you can completely take it apart to clean every piece. I also really loved that you could disinfect the bottles in the microwave with just a little water and the bottle itself. Amazing bottles would buy them again.

Great bottle

from Brooklyn NY

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Durable
      • Easy to use
      • Seals Well

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

I was having trouble with my son having gas issues with other brand bottles. After trying these bottles I have noticed a change in his gas issues, he wasn't having that gas pain anymore. I gave this product 4 stars because there are 5 pieces to clean and that can be a little time consuming if you are in a rush to go somewhere. I can literally hear the air escape at the bottom of the bottle so the baby isn't swallowing air, just the milk. This product would be perfect if it had less pieces to clean

This product fits very well with the kids and letter of purc

from jordan

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Easy to use

Cons

• Difficult to Wash

• Milk Storage

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

How to use simple just put the milk given to the child and I would recommend Bagnaiha

I love MAM !!!

Wonderful Bottles

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

I loved these bottles and so did my daughter. She was very picky about what bottles she would use. I believe that the textured nipple was one of the best features; the design being the other.

Child's Comfort
        My daughter loved these bottles from newborn until she stopped taking a bottle at 12 months. She could easily hold them on her own due to the shape of the bottle itself.

Leak Prevention
        My daughter loved to drop her bottles from her high chair and these bottles never leaked or cracked from the fall.

There are so many pieces involved in the cleaning of these bottles that it does take longer than others. On the other hand you can sterilize the bottle itself. That is a huge perk for any bottle.

Keeps Air Out
        MAM bottles do a great job at keeping air out which also means that the baby does not have near as much gas.

The MAM bottles are extremely durable. We used them for a year without any problems and only changed out the nipples.

• Keeps Air Out:

i used these bottles with my colicky son and they are miracles.

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

We used these the whole entire year for my son. He had reflux and was very colicky. These bottles were the only ones that helped make feeding a little easier. We loved them.

Child's Comfort
        I think these bottles are great for babies. The nipples resemble a mothers nipple which is fantastic if you are breastfeeding and bottle feeding. Awesome!

Leak Prevention
        When my husband first started to put the bottles together the bottles did tend to leak. There are quite a few pieces and if you don't put them in correctly it will leak. I never had problems with bottles leaking but my husband did until he figured out how to get all the pieces secured.

There are quite a few pieces to clean for this bottle. It was very simple though and I liked that all the pieces came apart so I knew that the bottle was squeaky clean. You can also throw this in the dishwasher as well which we did quite often. The bottles are also self sterilizing in the microwave.

No problems with that.

We used the same bottles all year. Just got new nipples.

The only one!

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

My son refused any bottle when trying to switch from nursing to bottle-feeding. Mam bottles were our saving grace! And, as an additional bonus, we never had issues with extra gas or colic. I have recommended these to all my breast-feeding friends as an easy transition from breast to bottle.

• Keeps Air Out:

Easy to clean and easy to use!

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

These bottles are super durable, and for a on the go mom thats a PLUS! Believe it or not I have broke quite a few bottles by accident but not this brand! Super sturdy!

Child's Comfort
        The bottle is just the right size! Even when its full my son still was able to hold it and feed himself. The nipple is small enough that I don't feel like he is smothering!

Leak Prevention
        Most bottles will begin leaking after a couple of washes. but not these! The only time I had issues was if I didn't screw the top on right! I guess any bottle would leak then!

Super easy to clean! Just unscrew the nipple from the top and separate the ring! Either run it thru your dishwasher or if you're still kicking it old school like me then you grab the old bottle brush and in no time at all its squeaky clean

Keeps Air Out
        I never had any issues with my child getting to much air from the bottles. They did the job for us!

My family's pretty rough on bottles and sippy cups so I know a good one when we use it! These are definitely one of the most durable!

Awesome

Comments about MAM Anti-Colic Baby Bottles:

I would recommend this product to all parents with colicky or babies with reflux. I have a son with severe flux and these were very helpful in getting him to be able to keep his formula down and no longer projectile vomit. My son took to the nipple very easily and very quickly. Granted at some stores they can be a little on the pricier side but in the long run they are more than worth the money. I went thru five different brands and types of bottles to find one that worked well for my infant. And MAM is one i would recommend to not only parents whose babies need them but to new parents who are trying to decide on what type of bottles they are going to use for their newborn on the way. My sons reflux cost a lot in laundry bills and changing formulas and changing different types of bottles. They helped him, they were easy to clean, he didnt leak milk when he was eating, it helped in every aspect of feeding when it came to feeding my infant.