3.5
Other Lips:
MAC
MAC Tinted Lipglass - Naked Space (Neo Sci Fi Collection)

MAC Tinted Lipglass - Naked Space (Neo Sci Fi Collection)

3.5

It looks a little weird.

Comments about MAC Tinted Lipglass - Naked Space (Neo Sci Fi Collection):

One thing that I have learned from MAC is that while a product may look strange, it can look great on! This was definitely a lesson I learned again after trying the MAC tinted lip glass in naked space. The color looked a bit too orange for my liking, but once I tried it on it fit in well with my skin tone and blended well with my lip color. The lip glass wasn't too sticky and gave off a nice shimmer. The Naked Space Lipglass offered a pretty, long lasting color at a great price.

good stuff

from Irvine, CA

Comments about MAC Tinted Lipglass - Naked Space (Neo Sci Fi Collection):

**MAC Naked Space Lipglass ( Neo Sci Fi Collection)**The odds of me falling in love with MAC’s newest collection, were higher than both Whitney Houston AND Bobby Brown in the late 90s.

Just put a label on my forehead that says, “Easy Prey.” First, there’s the bright orange packaging. Sure, it’s kinda highway-worker vest, but I think it’s fun and cheerful. Then there’s my weakness for warm shades of bronze, pink and plum, which headline the sunbaked, summertime collection.

And then there’s my not-so-secret penchant for, um, sci-fi. Did I ever tell ya that *Terminator* is one of my favorite movies of all time and that the sci-fi classic book *Ender’s Game* changed my life? Fo’ reals! In case you were wondering, no, I’ve never been to a Star Trek convention or to Comic-Con, but I have both on my list of things to do.

I was totally set up to fall hard for this collection. Hard!

****