Other Lips:
MAC Summer Shower Lipstick from Fashionflower Collection

MAC Summer Shower Lipstick from Fashionflower Collection

Looked promising, was very disappointing

Comments about MAC Summer Shower Lipstick from Fashionflower Collection:

I do special effects make up so I am always on the hunt for lipsticks in unusual colors such as blue or green. I was so excited when I saw that MAC included a nice minty green in this collection. However, it does NOT appear green like this on the lips. I was hoping it would be a nice pigmented lipstick in a matte or amplified finish, but it was extremely sheer. I believe it is a lustre finish, which basically means it just adds shimmer to the lips. It is a pretty color for shimmer, and the finish they chose makes it wearable, but it was very disappointing to me as a special effects makeup artist. It is discontinued now, as it was in a temporary collection, but I would not bother to hunt it down on any website to try to order it. While it is a pretty shimmer, MAC offers other lipsticks that can give a similar effect in their permanent line, and if you are hoping for the color you won't get it. This seems to me to just be a neat collector item, its uniqueness ends beyond its color in the tube.