Other Misc. Face Makeups:
MAC
MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades

MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades

mac love

from Ras Tanurah, Saudi Aramco.

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Covers Well
  • Doesn't Clump
  • Doesn't Wear Off
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Multipurpose

Cons

• nothing

• Age Spots
  • Blemishes
  • Broken Capillaries
  • Discoloration
  • Primer
  • Under Eyes

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

In fact I do not know many types of make-up and you hate make-up and make-up addict but my girlfriend was put every day when we go to school but one day I wanted to know what kind of brand you are using and which fascinates person and she told me that the Mac.And it took the delusion may be the first love makeup in my life but this has changed my life Fa Mac and I loved all my life

• Skin Tone:
  • Medium

Love it!

from Granada Hills, CA

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

This is one of my all time favorites by Mac. I'm not too big on applying too much face make-up in terms of foundation. I don't like that caked on heavy face look that foundation can give you sometimes. But I do have some minor imperfections, discolorations, and flaws that i want to cover up. I've been using the Mac concelear for ages now. I just love it. It goes on really smooth and silky and blends it very evenly. They've got all the shades possible to find the one that matches your skin tone. I put this on practically every morning. Under my eyes, dab a little on my chin and nose and blend it all in. GIve such great coverage without looking like you have a ton of make-up on. It also lasts pretty much all day. Put it on in the am.. and you are good to go till the evening. Love it!

good concelaer

from Fresno, CA

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

MAC Studio Stick Concealer is a creamy light weight concealer in stick form, that comes in a wide color range. Even if you're familiar with the MAC Colour system, I would recommend some advice at a counter to choose the right colour, witch is extremy important when bying a concealer.The slim package fits in every handbag or make up purse, so I like to take it with me for some touch-ups during the day.Applying on moistured skin (with fingers or a concealer brush) is easy, because the texture is soft and silky and non drying. The coverage is medium, but buildable and enough for most of my blemishes and my dark under eye region. It has to be fixed with powder, otherwise it's fading too fast. I prefer it over Bobbi Brown's Concealer Kit to go, which did almost nothing to my dark under eye region, run into my wrinkles and looked greasy in the pan after some usages.Sometimes, when I need a little more coverage, I pat several amounts of concealer with a good concealer brush into my skin and cover it with transluctant powder. The result is natural, dewy and never cakey.

i love my mac studio stick concealer

from Haines City, FL

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

at first i was hesitant about purchasing this brand of concealer but my friend had purchased one about a week earlier and i worked wonders for her so i decided to purchase one for myself. i instantly fell in love with my new mac concealer it made my skin look flawless. i wount purchase n e thing else but mac from now on!

You don't realize how much you need this til you use it!

from Tampa, FL

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

I have never been one to put on a lot of makeup or get too "gussied up".  I preferred light coverage and wanted to look as natural as possible.  I didn't even consider a concealer because it seemed too gunky and thick for my taste.  One day, while I was shopping for some MAC makeup, I asked one of the employees for some help with colors for me.  After we picked out some items, she asked if I used a concealer.  The tone that she used made it sound like I NEEDED to use concealer (for under my eyes).  I told her that I did not.  She offered to put some on me to try, and she said that it would "bring everything together".  I said yes and she brought out the studio concealer stick.  The next thing I know, she is done and I am happily looking in the mirror.  I had never noticed that the light purple color under my eyes was unattractive until I put this on.  I barely had any color, but when you concealed it the results were great.  I never go out without concealer now; even when I am tired my eyes look awake.  I suggest this to anyone who has never tried it before.  You should have an employee help you out at first, but it is very easy to use!

GREAT QUALITY FOR A GOOD PRICE

from Richmond, CA

Comments about MAC Studio Stick Concealer - All Shades:

I DON'T REALLY WEAR TOO MUCH MAKE UP JUST A LITTLE EYE SHADOW AND LIP GLOSS, BUT WHEN I VISITED THE MAC COUNTER IN LAS VEGAS I HAD A FACIAL AND IT WAS WONDEREFUL. THE STUDIO STICK IS THE BEST. IT EVENS OUT THE SKIN TONE SO WELL. I LOVE IT