4.1
MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15

4.1

Cons

LOVE Mac but their foundations......

I am a hug mac cosmetics fan...love the eye shadows, liners, lipsticks/glosses (I don't recommend their mascaras), concealers are great. However you have to be careful with the foundation. The studio fix...fluid or compact covers everything and it gives a natural look, I love the finish, BUT it does make me break out. This foundation is a lot heavier because it is TV makeup but it does go on very nicely and blends evenly.  I also would not recommend Mac's mineral foundations.  Others might have better luck, but for me I broke out with that as well and I was just trying to go for a lighter/less heavy/less coverage foundation. I actually prefer the Studio Tech, it is a cream to powder foundation with a semi-matte finish, so you look flawless with out the acne! Regradless of what foundation you choose to go with, make sure you use a primer underneath! I have heard bad things about the Mac primer so I use Smashbox Photo Finish Light and that seems to be okay, nothing great.

i don't really love this foundation

i don't really love this foundation,Got my first bottle back Since the duration Online

Not having a clue about this foundation But I had the impression that the MAC was the best company and I really regret to buy it
It is true that high coverage ,It covered my acne scars, blemishes and redness
my skin gets extremely oily after. And because this foundation is rather thick and gives off that "fake glamour" type look it looks just really awful .By the end of the day, my perfectly matched face had oxidised so badly and when I looked in the mirror. It was so orange and horrible.
although my skin isn't very problematic, I prefer the coverage of this foundation to lighter foundations
I also dislike the packaging. I wish it came with a pump because it's a bit of an inconvenience to use

My must have

from Fort Walton beach

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Blends Well
  • Easy To Apply
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long-Lasting

• Acne-Prone or Oily Skin
    • Full Coverage

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

I really love this foundation.i see a lot of mixed reviews about it.i am prone to acne and have a lot of pores. I tried multiple brands of foundation to find one that would give me a good coverage and hide these pores but could never find anything that was good enough to cover my skin and give me the confidence I wanted when going out. By chance I stumbled on a Mac section that was doing makeovers and hence the start of my Mac addiction began.it gave me such good results and I felt so happy and confident l.i am yet to find anything Mac that I don't really like.i use a beauty blender to put this foundation on as I think this gives the best results.i then pair it with either powder or bronzer depending on what season or look I am going for.yes it isn't really cheaply priced but I do believe you get what you pay for and I do think it's a similar price to other high end makeup brands.try for yourself

i don't really love this foundation

from Dubai

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Apply

Cons

• Heavy

• Full Coverage

It is true that high coverage ,It covered my acne scars, blemishes and redness

Over priced!

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

This is one foundation I will never use again. I had no problem paying extra for what the tech said it would do but it was no where near what she described. I understand they have to make their sales but her lying just makes MAC seem untrustworthy in their claims. She claimed this was a no smudging makeup..False, She claimed that it would last all day without touch ups..False. I mark it as Never Again. Will go back to using what I had been using all along. Honesty was a huge issue when it came to this product

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Fondation-best liquid foundation I've tried

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation is the best liquid foundation I have ever tried. I typically use a mineral based power foundation because I like the "no make-up make-up feel". Most liquid foundations feel very heavy on my skin. I feel like my face is caked in a layer of dried pancake batter.

So I went looking for a light-weight liquid foundation. I had a special occasion to attend and I wanted a more made-up, formal look. I tried several brands and types of liquid foundation and Mac Studio Fix Fluid Foundation was the best one I tried.

It is very light. I don't have the caked- on feel when I use it. And it covers very well. I didn't have to use a thick coat to get the coverage I wanted. And as a bonus, it is SPF 15!

Mac makes this product in many colors of skin tone. I don't remember how many colors they have, but I remember thinking that their color palette must surely match nearly every color skin tone.

I still prefer a mineral foundation for every-day use. But when I do want a more formal look, I use this product.

Eh. Good color selection though.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

What I love about this is that I got a perfect match for my skin and looks like a completely natural color on my face. I do not even have to blend it down my neck because it is that spot on. It has a pretty heavy coverage that does cover moderate acne, but it still needs to be layered on to cover cystic acne. I use it more as a concealer for darker areas that need it and add more to them, which does work pretty nicely without getting cakey. It covers all of my freckles and makes my skin tone look more even. Redness on my cheeks and around my nose is completely covered. It does not last very long and oily spots on my face break up the foundation very quickly. The foundation also seems to release oils throughout the day and get greasy, not what you would call "dewy." It also never seems to completely dry and it comes off when I touch my face even with the slightest touch. It hydrates my dry spots, probably because of the oils it seems to release.

A great foundation that gives me full coverage

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

I have a lot of acne scars on my face and dark circles around my eyes. I need a good amount of coverage for my face. This MAC Studio Fix fluid spf 15 was amazing to my face. It gave me full coverage covering all of my imperfections. It was very lightweight and it blended in my face very smoothly. It wasn't too heavy for my face and it didn't make my face look oily. I like how it has spf 15 in there which is great because it protects against sun damage. It dried to be a matte finish and my face was really soft after. It lasted all day on my face I didn't have to touch up or anything. This foundation made my face look natural. It covered all my scars and my dark circles making my face have this radiant glow. I will definitely keep buying this foundation. Its a little pricey but a little bit goes a long way and it lasts me a long time. I would recommend this to anybody who wants light to medium coverage that covers a lot of those imperfections.

full coverage

from San Diego ca

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

Mac Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 is a great super full coverage foundation. I like to use this foundation on important event days in my life this is not an everyday foundation for me if I wear it to the fullest coverage. I can always sheer out the foundation if I want a lighter coverage that is what's great about this foundation is that it is build able to your preference of coverage. Since it is technically a full coverage foundation I found that it has covered up all my acne scars, and blemishes so good without using any concealer over it. I just can't believe how flawless my skin looks after I apply it. It comes in a glass bottle you only 1oz of foundation, and you have to buy the pump for the bottle separately that makes it easy to dispense the product out. I found it very easy to apply with my makeup brush there are different methods to using it so you have to find what works best for you. It does not break my skin out, and I do have a dry skin type so my face does not get oily during the day when I have this foundation. This bottle also last me a long time I don't use very much product so I have had this for a few months already. I highly recommend you try it out it is not that expensive either.

A great makeup!

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

Normally I buy drug store foundation because I cannot stand to spend an absurd amount of money on foundation alone. However, I have to say that MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 is an amazing makeup. It is expensive, but it lasts for a while because you don't need a lot. It is full coverage which is great if you have imperfect skin! I found that it was not cakey and dried matte on my face. It lasted for about 4 and a half hours before I needed to fix up. I highly recommend it if you need a full coverage foundation!

Best Full Coverage Foundation

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

I've been using foundation since i was 17 and i'd have to say this has been the best one as far as full coverage. Mac has a variety of colors so it's very easy to match up your skintone. No chalky or ghost look. No cakey look. You can wear a few pumps ( the pump is sold separately but not neccesary) for a all day natural look, or add a few more for that full coverage perfect glam look

Best liquid foundation out there!

Comments about MAC Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15:

I've tried just about every foundation out there and this is the only one l like! I have dealt with Acne all my life and the Mac foundation is the only one that doesn't clog my pores and cause me to break out. It last all days and doesn't get blotchy after a few hours of wearing it. Plus, unlike other department store brands, it isn't outrageously priced! I recommend this product to anyone that wears foundation! Mac is the only way to go for makeup!