4.8
MAC
MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226

MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226

4.8

You need one for Blending!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226:

It is a Blending Brush. If you hope to achieve a nice, clean, smokey eye, without the hassles of sponge tips/cutips applicator, then this is the brush for you. Can you achieve the same effect with other products/sponge tips/cutips, yes you can. Is it really worth the price...um not really. You can definitely find similar brushes by drug-store brands (Loreal, Sonia Kashuk, Elf, NYX, Coastalscents, etc). I got mine in MAC's holiday collection back when I had a MAC fever. It's been very useful, easy to clean up (i just use make up remover), didn't shed fibers, is soft and has lasted me the past whole year. Why did I give it 4/5, mainly because I very much dislike MAC's customer service, their attitude and most of the employees 'make up artists'. Would I repurchase this brush if I ever need to, definitely, but not from MAC.

pricey but totally worth it

from North Brunswick, NJ

Comments about MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226:

Over the years, I have come to the conclusion that for your make up to look its best you should definitely use brushes and not just your hands. Specially when doing your eyes and your blush a good brush is the key.

MAC brushes sure are pricey but they are totally worth it in my opinion. They are high quality and they last a really long time if you take good care of them. What I do is everytime I have a little extra cash I buy a brush and that way I have built my collection over time and now I have all the brushes I will ever need.. or at least for a long time I won't have to buy new ones.

The bristles are soft but sturdy at the same time. And each brush does its job to perfection.

This one specifically, the small tappered blending brush, does as its name says blends. When you have applied the colors to your eye then you use this brush to blend them and create the finishing look you want.

MAC BLENDING BRUSH #226 IS AMAZING

from Pico Rivera, CA

Comments about MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226:

This is the best blending brush.I am a make- up artist so it is very important to have the right tools.This brush just makes the eyeshadow look so beautiful.It blends well.But of course you have to know how to use it.So if you are looking for a great blending brush it is MAC 226

The Small Tapered blending brush works very well.

from Mount Dora, FL

Comments about MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226:

I really love The Small Tapered Blending Brush from Mac cosmetics, I used to never use more then one brush when I would put on my makeup. I love this brush because it does its job and works very well.

Limited edition gem

from San Diego, CA

Comments about MAC Small Tapered Blending Brush #226:

This was a limited edition eyeshadow brush that I wish I know about before I bought 2 242.  The precision tip of this brush makes crease application a dream!  It has big enough "body" that it also blends perfectly.  Overall a beautiful machine that works like a charm!