Other Mascaras:
MAC
MAC Plush Lash Mascara

MAC Plush Lash Mascara

Another favorite!!

I just got an email saying this stuff was coming out, so I got it. I love mascaras. I really can't help it. It's like the finishing touch I think.
Read complete review

And this one is amazing!

It coats lightly, I love it. I keep reading other reviews saying its tricky to apply. I dont know, maybe Im superwoman. I actually thought it was easier to apply than other mascaras. I love the shape of the brush. Its short and fat,and I thought it grabbed my inner lashes a whole lot better than most of my other mascaras. Excepy my Bionic Mascara from Smashbox.

I did notice it can clump a ***little, little*** bit. But I have only noticed it on the ends, and its not like huge "Oh my god, look at those!" clumps. Once I went through my lashes with a lash brush they were gone.

I can't remember if it said it was waterproof, but it stays like you wouldn't believe!

In fact, when Im taking it off with my makeup remover (Lancome BiFacil) I have to use two cotton pads to make sure its off. Normally one is more than enough.

This stuff STAYS. Its incredible!

My face gets a little oily around my T-Zone, so some mascaras can smudge and smear off. This one doesn't even THINK about it.  :)

I think mine was eighteen fifty from MAC.com

Enjoy!

thought it would be better

i like a lot of mac products but i haven't been very impressed with their mascara. it;s not very good if you don't have very long or thick lashes already. it just didn't doo much for my lashes. but it didn't flake or anything. so that's a plus. the price is pretty good for department stores.. but i'm going to try something else next time.

I love this mascara!

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I love makeup, but I do not like spending a ton of money on products that I will need to buy more of in 3 or 4 weeks. I had a coupon for MAC and I used it on this mascara! The MAC Plush Lash Mascara went on so smooth! It instantly plumped my lashes up and made them look like they were 10x the length! I loved it the way this mascara made my eye makeup look. I have no negatives about this product other than the price. If you can afford to buy this often, make this your go-to mascara!

• Ease of Application:

Favorite Mascara

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I am not only a huge lover of MAC products, but this is by far my favorite mascara. A lot of plush mascara's do not hold up to their name, but this one does. It has a long wear durability and I do not feel that I have to re-apply through out the day, which I have had issues with, with other mascara's by other companies. MAC cosmetics are always of higher quality and this mascara I feel is no different. It is one of my favorite go to mascara's.

The brush works great to really plump up the eyelashes. It does not clump and gives great volume. This would be great for someone with shorter eyelashes who is looking to add some volume to their lashes. It is long lasting and I feel that I do not need to re-apply though out of the day.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use and as mentioned about does not clump like a lot of other mascara's do. The brush works great to give overall coverage of the eyelashes and gives great volume.

• Ease of Application:

MAC Plush-Lash is awesome

from Ann Arbor, MI

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I really like this mascara. It makes my lashes look very natural while still giving them length. I don't think it thickens my lashes very well (but I tight line my lashes with black eye liner).  However, it's great for most looks, particularly natural every-day looks. If you want a thicker look you can apply two to three coats on your lashes, just beware of how its applied because you don't want the "spider lash" look.

It has really good staying power and it also washes off easily at night. It's not "waterproof" but has really good staying power if your eyes get watery. It also doesn't flake like other mascaras.

The brush is fat and short so it allows you to coat most of the lashes (except for the tiny ones in the inner corner of the eye).

It's slightly pricey but for MAC it's worth it. The other great thing is that once it expires you can Back-to-Mac it to get a free lipstick (assuming you have 5 other empty containers too).

Eyelashes like mine

from Newport News, VA

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I have long eyelashes. I wear basic make up when I do wear it. a little eye liner, mascara, lipgloss and an occasional eye shadow. This mascara does wonders to the point where people think that my eyelashes are fake. One time I was getting ready to go out with my mom and she asked me were my eyelashes fake. She was honestly confused. It does not clump or streak

Love MAC Plush Lash Mascara!

from La Habra, CA

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I love MAC Plush Lash mascara. I have been using this mascara for a few years now and it is the only non-drugstore, high end mascara that I really like. I've tried several other high end mascaras that cost even more and I always end up going back to this one and my drugstore mascaras. I think that drugstore brands put more effort into making their mascaras better, whereas higher end brands don't focus as much attention on their mascaras and that is why they are often quite disappointing and not worth the high price tag.

I love how this mascara makes my lashes more fuller and it adds a bit of length. It gives them a more dramatic appearance and really opens up my eyes. I always can count on this mascara to make my lashes look good. It never clumps on me and it is really smooth and easy to apply. I never notice flaking and I don't have trouble removing it.

The price tag isn't bad either for what you are getting. There are some drugstore mascaras that are almost as much. I would definitely recommend this mascara if you are looking for something other than your typical drugstore mascaras but don't want to spend too much money.

AWESOME PRODUCT!

from Ellenwood, GA

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

This is is great product! The mistake people make when applying this product is putting on too much! You lightly need to apply this product! AND DO NOT WAIT FOR THE PRODUCT TO DRY IF WANT A SECOND COAT! This cuases the mascara to clump up and make little balls on the eyelashes!

Another favorite!!

from Center of the Earth, CA

And this one is amazing!

This stuff STAYS. Its incredible!

I think mine was eighteen fifty from MAC.com

Enjoy!

Awesome Mascara

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I love this MAC Mascara.  It goes on easily, without any clumps.  It leaves my lashes looking extremely long.  I definitely notice a difference using this mascara, compared to others.  But, it is more expensive than a lot of drugstore finds.  Luckily, I found a really good deal on-line, when MAC was having a special promo.  Without the promotion, I'm not sure if I would have bought it.  But the price was right, at the time, so I bit the bullet, and I am very happy with my purhase.  I am not sure if I would buy it again, if it were normal price.  It's a little too expensive for me.  But, you ge what you pay for, and a lot of people are willing to pay a little more for a fool-proof product.  If you have the funds, or don't mind the price, I highly recommend this mascara.  It's a natural black color, but it leaves my lashes looking extremely long, and separated, and I normally have wimpy lashes. It also never flakes, and it wears through heavy work-outs. I know it's not good to work-out with make-up on, but I fit in a work-out during my lunch break at work.  I sweat pretty hard, and the mascara stays on nice.  It doesn't run or smudge.

Plush Lash is right!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I'm usually unimpressed by MAC mascaras. I have their Mascara X, which is okay as a layering mascara but I wouldn't wear it by itself. Then again, I like dramatic lashes. Their plush lash, however, is fantastic by MAC mascara standards. It really gives that gorgeous panoramic look to the lashes. The brush is a bit larger than some people may be accustomed to so I suppose that is what other reviewers are referring to when they say that they had to "learn" how to use it. But the "magic" of the mascara is in the brush's composition. MAC Plush Lash is definitely worth its price for a department store mascara.

Best Mascara EVER!

from Holmes, PA

Comments about MAC Plush Lash Mascara:

I would just like to start off by saying, this is the BEST MASCARA EVER!!! I am a makeup artist, and I would never go to an appointment without this in my case. If you want even longer, thicker lashes I recommend using the Prep & Prime Lash and the EyeLash Fan Brush along with this product. You will get the results you see in a professional photo shoot. I cannot praise this mascara enough. It does exactly what the name says, it plushes your lashes! Full of volume!! It does have  a double sided brush, maybe tricky to use for starters, but The M.A.C. Ladies/Gents will def show you how to use it!! GREAT PRODUCT!!