4.1
MAC
MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades

MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades

4.1

Long wearing and gorgeous!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I absolutely adore MAC nail polish!  I've always had a list in my head of which products required quality and which could be reasonably acquired at a drugstore and nail polish used to be on my cheap list, then one day on a whim I splurged and bought a bottle of MAC polish at the Mall of America store and I've since changed my opinion. I used to very rarely paint my nails because of frequent chipping and lack of time and desire to restart the whole process again.  I found that my MAC polish looks gorgeous with just one coat and lasts about a week before it starts to show signs of wear. Beyond that the color choices, just like with the line's eye shadows and lipsticks, are plentiful and so uniquely beautiful.  My first bottle was Vamp and since then I've moved on to some of the more pink hued shades. I've never been dissapointed and always receive compliments when I use MAC polish.  Having pretty nails is such a nice pick me up and with this polish I feel like it wears long enough to make the whole manicure process worthwhile.

MAC Nail Polish can be duped out for cheaper stuff

from Long Valley, NJ

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I am a HUGE fan of MAC cosmetics. I was **SICK** and **TIRED** of painting my nails and the, next day, they would be chipped. I always thought this was because I was using cheap nail polish. One day, I decided to splurge and buy MAC Nail Lacquer, in Peppermint. I was a little bit spectical about buying this product because I had never read any reviews on MAC's nail polish, but, I thought to myself that I love everything else they sell, so, I will probably love their nail polish too. I could not be any more wrong about this. Okay first of all, the first time I painted my nails with this nail polish it took about 4 to 5 coats because the nail polish was almost like glass. It was completely transparant. Additionally, the colors looked all streaky after I applied the nail polish. After about the 5th coat I finally got it somewhat evened out. The very next day, I wasn't expecting to see any of my nails chipped but not 1 but 2 nails had chipped! At this point, I was very upset. I will never buy any nail polish from MAC again. I would suggest buying cheaper nail polishes such as China Glaze or Essie, instead. Save your money.

MAC Nail Lacquer is so very shiny!

from Kingman, AZ

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I decided to go ahead and try the MAC Nail Lacquer when I aquired a bunch of coupons for that polish. Now, honestly, that was probably the only reason I went out and purchased so many bottles of this nail lacquer because it is so very much expensive. I bought three shades of colors in the tones of green, pink and red. I loved the pink color, it is so vibrant and so shiny that when I look at my nails, it looks like I'm looking at a pane of glass. I liked the sassyness of the green color and the red was extremely shiny, but didn't care for how much it stands out. There were many more selections at the store that I was interested in, but that will have to wait until I get more coupons, but there really is a lot of fantastic colors to choose from. I also like how well the polish covers the whole nail and that the application of the polish comes out looking so smooth. Overall, a really good product if you're willing to spend the money.

Beautiful colors but average wear

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I have several MAC nail polishes. two are from the permanent collection, 1) steamy, a hot pink and 2) Dark Angel a vampy dark purple. I also have two from the most recent collection. Jade Dragon is a beautiful dark green shimmery glitter, and I also have a beige-grey shimmer glitter from this collection. I love the colors that MAC comes up with, because they are unique, yet always on trend for the season they come out for. However, I have not had good experience with the length of wear i get out of their nail polishes. I have to say I have never used them with the MAC base coat and top coat, so that may be a factor. Still, other polishes that are at a similar price (at the higher end of the price range) usually last long on the nails as well as have beautiful colors.

From now on, i only buy MAC colors if they are something I can't live without, because I know I will only wear them for a day or so before they chip and I have to change my polish.

durable and comes in an extensive color range

from New York, NY

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

Who doesn't love to get a salon quality manicure without the hassle of actually booking an appointment and paying salon prices?  Once I added a couple of MAC nail polishes to my collection, I found my best manicures could be done at home without sacrificing quality.

Firstly, I love how many beautiful shades there are to choose from, which you would come to expect from such a solid brand which is known for its extensive range.  Secondly, application is easy as long as you go slowly and wait a little bit between coats.  I find two coats to be plenty of coverage for the darker shades I usually use.  I start with Duri Rejuvacote as my base (which I've also reviewed) and apply two coats of my MAC nail color.  I find it does not leave my nails streaky and has a great shine, plus lasts for many days.  The durability, easy application and wide range of fashionable colors makes MAC one of my new favorite "go-to" brands for nail color.

MAC Nail Lacquer wears for days and comes in all shades!

from Donald, OR

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

MAC nail lacquer is one of the bst brands on the market today. The colors always feature the latest fashion trends going on today. They are long-wearing and a decent enough price. I own many of them and am happy with the many choices and colors I have.

Mac is a great product!

from Lexington, KY

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I love nail polish and I have tried so many different brands it's crazy! For a long time, I have been a fan of OPI nail polish and would only use this brand, until I tried MAC nail laquer. I recently tried MAC nail laquer and now have a new favorite! MAC is absolutely amazing! Usually with my OPI colors, I would use a base color, 2 coats of the acutal color and then a top coats to finis it off. I did this because without it, the OP color would come off very easily on my nails. I applied the MAC laquer without a top coat and was very suprised when it stayed on my nails for 3 days without any clipping or coming off! Even though tis polish is a bit more expensive than the OPI I usually buy, since it lasts longer and I have to use less of it, it's a great deal! There aren't as many colors as are available with OPI but the colors they do have are pretty great and can complete any outfit you have! Thanks AC for another great product!

Love it

from Blue Island, IL

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I love this brand with a passion! The colors are great and just with two coats the color looks great. I also noticed that it last longer than other brands which is great especially because of the price. The only con that I found is the price its too pricey for one bottle of nail polish but the quality makes it worth spending a little more for it.

Awesome colors

from San Pedro, CA

Comments about MAC Nail Lacquer - All Shades:

I love the MAC nail lacqeurs with their wide range of cutting edge colors to choose from.  They go on really nicely and last a long time without chipping.  I'm busy and I don't want to be worried about wether or not my nail polish is looking bad.