4.8

4.8

a favorite

from Auburn, WA

Comments about MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack:

The MAC fluidline Eye Liner Gel Black Track is now a favorite of mine. I used to just use eye liner pencils, eye liner pens, even eye liner liquid brushes, but they didn't have the staying power I wanted. So, I went to MAC, and bought this eyeliner gel as well as their bent tip eye liner brush (there are two - I picked the one that looked like a tiny fire torch). I found this a very easy product to apply with varying intended results. Normally, I'm a thin line girl, but for more dramatic eye, I widen the angle of the eyeliner applied, and add a cat-eye pull with the brush. I'm hooked. I love it. I'm not sure if all gel liners are made the same (i.e. same quality), but so long as it's on the high end, I love this!

Love it! Works great for day to day or dramatic looks!

from Gresham, OR

Comments about MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack:

Eyeliner is part of my daily routine and is one of the most important, must haves for my daily makeup. So I tend to be very critical in what product I use and in rating its effectiveness. I have to say MAC fluidline eye liner gel is hands down my favorite to date. It is the answer to all my problems/issues with other pencil/gel/liquid eyeliners I have tried in the past. It goes on easily and smoothly and is easy to correct mistakes if you make them. I love the way it looks and it lasts all day long, even with my terrible habit of rubbing my eyes. More importantly it STAYS put!! I always have the issue of my eye makeup smudging and leaving me with racoon like eyes a couple of hours after applying it. With MAC's fluidline gel eyeliner I don't have to worry about this any longer. I just put it on and go and it looks great all day long. I love the flexibility of this product too, I can go light for a day to day look or dramatic for a night on the town!

Love it!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack:

**MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel in Blacktrack is incredible! You have to get the number 209 eye liner brush and they are the perfect dream team! When I want to look super glamours, I use this eye liner. Blacktrack is jet black and so sexy! It's so striking that men and women both comment on how clean and precise this eye liner is! It is highly pigmented, so you don't have to worry about going over it a few times to achieve a really clean line. It glides on very nicely and is so easy to use! It's so much nicer than all of the other eyeliners that go on too light or thin and runny. **
**MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel in Blacktrack is perfect for creating that uber sexy Cleopatra look. Since it glides on so easily, it is easy to apply defined color to your water line. I love this eye liner! I always look forward to using this eye liner for a fun night on the town! When you wear this eye liner, you will definitely be the most striking at the party!**

Great

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about MAC Fluidline Eye Liner Gel Blacktrack:

This product is the best eyeliner I have ever used,It glides on and stays put all day and night,non smearing,smuding all day long wear.Its pricey but last forever.Its worth every cent and comes in great color choices.