Other Eyeshadows:

MAC Eyeshadow Lustre - Gleam

Oh My! Must Buy!

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Lustre - Gleam:

**OMG!!!** This, for me is the best eyeshadow I have ever tried/bought. These are **SUPER DUPER** pigmented. These don't even look dull without a primer. You might think that you don't need to use a primer because this looks nice without a primer but this helps stay for a long time. it also helps with fallout and the brightness of the color. I love just a little bit of this eyeshadow goes a **LONG **way. Of course this does not crease because this is a powder not a cream. For me there is absolutely no fallout with this eyeshadow!!! I love this eyeshadow and my  mom only has okay eyeshadows such as e.l.f., smackers, and wet n wild so I got here a mac eyeshadow because she always complains about it. She actually thought that it was just a regular eyeshadow but actually when I gave this to her she loved it and bought EIGHT eyeshadows and a lipstick. These are very expensive but I think it's so worth the money. I do recommend this awesome, fantastic eyeshadow. I hope you found this helpful.

MAC eye shadow lustre- gleam makes me feel amazing

from San Diego, CA

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Lustre - Gleam:

MAC always makes great items. i've been a MAC supporter for years, but this new eye shadow brings MAC to a new level. i love how simple it is to apply, just put a little on a brush or even your finger and rub it on your eyes, really it's that simple. a little amount goes so far, one little tube that it comes in can last you so long. it doesn't gather in any of your eye creases and primer, though it adds to the effect, isn't neccesary. with all it's beautifle colors, i'm sure you'll find one that's fit your personality perfectly. i love shadow lady, it brings out my eye color which i used to try to hide. MAC eye shadow lustre- gleam makes me feel amazing and confident. since it applies sheerly i'm not afraid to put it on like the other eyeshadows. you know the ones i'm talking about, the ones that pile on your eyes even though you barely put any one the brush. i, myself, am a mascara lover, never leve home without it, but now, my mascara might be switched out for this eye shadow. it might be a tad pricy, but not that bad and it's worth all the compliments. if your in a relationship, becareful wearing this, it'll make you irresistable to any guy.

Mac Eyeshadow is the BEST!

from Rexburg, ID

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow Lustre - Gleam:

I LOVE MAC MAKEUP! Especially their eyeshadows! They always have new and exciting colors to spark up your dull everyday makeup routine. The lustre line is great! I like the extra gleam it gives off. It definately makes my eyes look more fierce!