Other Eyeshadows:

MAC Eyeshadow - Club

MAC'S EYESHADOW IS THE BEST

from Decatur, GA

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Club:

I have been wearing MAC EYE SHADOW for about 3 years now and i dont use any of the other brands unless its a last resort. You could fall asleep in this eyeshadow and wake up un smeared and reasonably flawless. I just love the way it coats my eyelashes and it kind of flakes off instead of smearing off. I love the quality.

Gotta love everything MAC

from La Palma, CA

MAC - Club Eye Shadow

MAC - Club Eye ShadowClub is my favorite MAC shadow. While it looks dark gray in the pot, on my eyes, it actually goes on as a medium gray taupe. When used wet, it flashes aqua green. It's beautiful combined with Vex. It was as if these two shadows were made for each other!Club is truly one of the unique shades that only MAC carries. It is a shimmery green brown shade that flashes differently in different light and applies differently wet or dry. High quality. Last all day. Great shadow! Great quality shadow. This is very pigmented, blends easily and lasts all day without creasing.The color and texture are unlike any I've ever come across. It has enough shimmer to be interesting, without making me look like an experimenting teenager (aka Maybelline Cool Effect), it's nice and dark like I like it, and it goes on very smooth. I get a lot of compliments on this color,  I like it. Love the excellent staying power.

Staple in any girls collection

from Chicago, IL

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Club:

WOW.. what can I say about this color? Hmmmm....amazing for one thing. This color was one of my very first when I started building ever so large collection of MAC make up. It came highly recommended by the girls that work at MAC and I was told that it should remain a staple in my collection. Boy were these girls ever so right. Club is one of those colors that you look at right off the bat and are intrigued. At first glance, you can't even tell what color it even is. But it is one of those colors that are very versatile and can be easily paired with other colors. I use this color when I am creating a smokey eye look. I pair it off with blacktop paint pot and carbon eyeshadow. The final look is amazing and I always get tons of compliments. This color feels very smooth and velvety. It blends so nicely and the coverage is really good. It is one of those colors that you can build up in order to get a much more dramatic look. The durability is great too. I can apply it early in the day and come night time, I don't have any crease marks. As usual, these are one of those colors that MAC created perfectly.

I also find this color that can be used all year round depending what you pair it off with. You can even wear it year round alone paired with nothing but some great mascara.

MAC eyeshadow in Club gives the best smokey eye.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Club:

I love this eyeshadow. It is a highly pigmented deep brown, but also has colors of purple, pink, green and blue in it. It goes on smooth and a little goes a long way. You can use a tiny bit a do a more natural look, or you can go all out and blend it with other colors to give you a fresh take on the smokey eye. Club is my go to eyeshadow. I keep it stocked all of the time.

It picks up the colors in your eyes and any additional colors you may be wearing with it. It can be a bit messy to put on, so i suggest doing your eye makeup first and then cleaning up any shadow that may have landed on your cheeks, and finishing off your face by applying your foundation and powder.

It is a satin eyeshadow and it feels like velvet. You can also use this product with a wet brush to make it even darker, or to line your eyes with. I highly recommend Club to all of my friends and consider it a true staple and must have shadow in any makeup lover's collection.

MAC's eyeshadow in Club is too pretty for the club!

from Duluth, GA

Comments about MAC Eyeshadow - Club:

This is one of the most beautiful brown eyeshadows I have ever seen! It is a rich reddish brown with a lot of green shimmer in it! talk about unique!! I got a gift card last Christmas so I was able to buy some MAC eyeshadows, I do love MAC, but they are a bit on the pricier side for me. Anyhow, this shadow caught my eye when I was drooling over all the color choices that MAC has. I just love things that are unique!

This shadow did not disappoint me either! it goes on just how it looks in it little shadow pot.What you see IS what you get with this one! and that is a good thing! Club goes on so smooth it lives up to its label of being in the satin category.

What I also love about this eyeshadow, is that it is unque but it isn't loud or overwhelming, it is kinda of a neutral or can be worn with a more subtle color. I personally, love to wear it alone, its just so beautiful! and I'm not really a big fan of brown, but this brown is the exception! So if you want to play up your look, but still stay in the neutrals or even if you want to try a nice smokey eye look, then try this color!