4.8
MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades

MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades

4.8

MAC Eye Kohl

After trying about a million different eyeliners, I have finally found one that I'm satisfied with. The criteria? An eyeliner that lines the inner rim of my lids well AND doesn't smudge off in the corners - which makes you look like you lined the middle of your bottom lid and that's it. I have been using it for about two or three months now and I absolutely love it. They have a HUGE selection to choose from so everyone can find the shade that they are looking for.

I have Prunella & Tarnish which have been staples for a few years now. The deep burgundy and forest green really accentuate and bring out my brown eyes. The pencil is soft enough not to tug or scratch my eyelids (very important). Don't want any wrinkles.. I don't often do smoky eyes, which this product seems made for. However, what I do is use the MAC 266 brush and go over the line with an eyeshadow which 'sets' the color for all day and all night. It's a quick extra step because the line is already drawn, and I have more versatility with the shades.

My friend has this in in Foxy Lady. It's a deep burgandy with red undertones and gold shimmer. She doesn't use it as an eyeliner though: she uses it as a lipliner to fill in my lips then apply MAC "O" lipstick over it or MAC clear lipglass on top or MAC Oh Baby lipglass on top. It seems weird, but it works for her. It is a creamy smooth pencil and goes on easily and makes your lipstick last. I tried using it as an eyeliner and it looks great used with MAC Cranberry eyeshadow. It gives it a bold gilded cranberry wine look. I love these eyeliners and my friend loves them even more. She has almost every color offered in the collection. They are high quality and come in beautiful colors.

ok coverage

This is ok coverage, but it is not the coverage I want for my self. I like the coverage that stays with me and penciling in the coverage is not really for me. I recommend this only for mild users of the eye makeups. I did not really care for this one. Also it was a bit pricey for my taste. I could not recommend for water line as stated below either.

Glides on nicely, does wear off throughout the day

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

These eyeliners are so smooth and pigmented, and they go on super dark. However, I have found that they do still wear off on my waterline. I see a lot of reviews saying that others haven't had this problem so maybe my eyes are just especially watery. I think it works better than most other liners I've tried, but I still have yet to find one that stays very well on my waterline.

Long-Lasting

from TN

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

Mac Eye Kohl has an awesome selection of vivid, hot colors such as, a lovely pale green shade with a hint of pearl called "Minted" this is one of my favorites, or "Prunella" which is a dark plum shade. "Smolder" which is a dark midnight, black and a lovely dark bronze shade called "Teddy" and these are just a few to name a couple they have many other colors as well. Mac Eye Kohl has a very creamy, smooth tip, that makes it extremely easy to put on and this stuff lasts all day.

Perfect!

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

Mac's Eye Kohl Eyeliner has been my go-to eyeliner for years. It goes on smoothly and lasts ALL day! Each shade is super pigmented, even the colors, such as the blues and purples. These eyeliners are perfect whether you just want a thin line, a cat eye, or a full-fledged smokey eye look. They smudge really well on the eye. For the all-purpose eyeliner, MAC's Eye Kohl is the way to go!

creamy black smolder

from Downey, CA

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

i bought the mac eye kohl in smolder. its a very good dark black eyeliner. its creamy. only problem is that it kinda smears even if you put eyeshadow over it. although its a very good color for the water line (bottom inner eye)

Mac Eye Kohl = Greatness

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

For my cousin's wedding, I went to Mac cosmetics to get my makeup done. My dress was blue and so the makeup artist wanted to create dramatic blue eye makeup. She chose the blue Mac Eye Kohl pencil and boy did it look great. It lasted for a long time and the color remained vibrant. I loved it so much that I immediately purchased one after she completed my makeup. Ever since then, I have been buying this eye pencil. My eyes are blue/green and this pencil definitely brings out my eye color even more. I haven't tried the other colors, but I am sure they are all equally great. So whether you want a different and unique look or the traditional black/brown pencil-- Mac Eye Kohl is the way to go! Worth the money and great quality.

ok coverage

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

great colors for you eye

from Twelve Mile, IN

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

There is just so many good things to say about MAC eye products. This one in particular I really like and have faithfully used for the last several weeks exclusively. It glides on so nicely and really compliments all colors of eyes. Even if I apply this makeup first thing in the morning, it seems to last and last all thru the evening. The range of colors it comes in is great too. It can be pricey but when you find it on sale just stock up and try new shades too. The blendability of this product in really good too. I like to experiment and try a couple of colors together and blend into new shades too. I have gotten many compliments since I started using this product and many friends and co workes ask what brand and color it is that I am using.

MAC Kohl Eye pencil - so many pretty colors

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

I bought this eye pencil about 2 months ago in Buried Treasure. It is a black/brown with the slightest hint of gold flecks in it. It is a beautiful shade that works on all eye colors and is glimmery but not over the top gilttery. it glides on very smoothly and looks gorgeous, but does have a tendency to rub off throughout the day. I usually layer it over a longer lasting liquid eye liner so that i ensure that it stays in place. I still get lots of compliments and wear it often. It is a bit pricey, but i think with MAC, unlike other brands, you pay for unique colors that aren't available at the drugstore. While other department stores have usual colors and formulas, MAC stands out with interesting mixtures of tones and new ways to wear bold colors.

Worth every single peny

from Oviedo, FL

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

MAC Eye Kohl is definitely a pricey product. You can head to a local drug store and buy an eye pencil for 90% less than what this product cost. You will also get 90% less quality, if not more. These eye pencils are the very best in the make up industry. I love them because the material of the color goes on smooth and I have never found the tip to break on me. It's easy for me to make a straight line without a hassle. I like how the product comes in a variety of colors. I have many different ones so I'm able to match my eye liner to the rest of my makeup or simply matc h it to my mood. I usually don't like a dark "pop" line. This color is very easy for me to blend a little into my eye shadow for a more subtle look. If you like the "pop" factor, this product will also do it for you!! You will apply this liner in the morning and it will still look perfect at bed time!! Make sure to get the MAC makeup remover to go with it - this product won't come off on it's own :)

MAC......love(eye kohl)

from Dallas, TX

Comments about MAC Eye Kohl - All Shades:

although MAC products are more expensive than the regular wet n wild products... the quality of MAC products are well worth the money you will spend on them......MAC products are great and they have an assortment of colors. MAC pencils are smooth to the touch and glide over you skin smoothly.